test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How are people getting access to the foundry?

snipekeysnipekey Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
edited March 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I am in the beta and noticed that there are foundry missions already available. The foundry is disabled for me, how are people getting access to the foundry?
Post edited by snipekey on

Comments

• Options
    kamaliiciouskamaliicious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Obviously some people were given access under NDA to make quests. There are quests from two community forum mods for instance.
  • Options
    krubarkrubar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 841 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    Also there is a seperate beta going on for foundry.
  • Options
    bobcat1313bobcat1313 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I would think Alpha testers are making them.
  • Options
    snipekeysnipekey Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Where do people sign-up for the beta of the foundry?
  • Options
    scootmienscootmien Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 70
    edited March 2013
    snipekey wrote: »

I'd like to know this as well.
  • Options
    krubarkrubar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 841 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    They had a post up for a little while for testers for the foundry. After a few days, they closed the post. So, I don't think there is any way for you to get into the foundry beta. We also had to fill out a survey and I guess they chose people that did the survey.
  • Options
    scootmienscootmien Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 70
    edited March 2013
    krubar wrote: »
    They had a post up for a little while for testers for the foundry. After a few days, they closed the post. So, I don't think there is any way for you to get into the foundry beta. We also had to fill out a survey and I guess they chose people that did the survey.

Yeah ! saw that. I totally missed it whilst the survey was live too. Oh well.
  • Options
    muzrub333muzrub333 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    snipekey wrote: »

The sign ups are closed already.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    That's really too bad that the sign-up is already closed. I wish they would have sent out a email to their backers. I guess it is good the hardcore community members got a chance to sign-up.
  • Options
    noolidnerdnoolidnerd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    It seems the Foundry missions that were available were from the February Beta Weekend. The Foundry was shortly available before it was taken down for causing critical errors for some users.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013
    bobcat1313 wrote: »
    I would think Alpha testers are making them.
    If I were a gambling man, I'd bet that this is correct.

*the old mage winks*

noolidnerd wrote: »
    It seems the Foundry missions that were available were from the February Beta Weekend. The Foundry was shortly available before it was taken down for causing critical errors for some users.

Nay, foundry editing was unavailable then too.