test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Beta Weekend 2 begins March 8, 2013!

Comments

• seekeroftechseekeroftech Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    chaelk wrote: »
    CO Lifetime sub here, 2am Thurs 8th. NO key yet. And sicne the note on another thread about access said they would be DOLED out to LTS people. I'm not holding my breath.

OK just spotted someone elses, stating it goes to your acct. Will try to access there. thankyou to Foolishlobster(that justs sounds sooo wrong)

sigh... currently trying to download the game... stuck at 3% this does not look promising

On the STO forums a Community Rep posted that the STO [ and I assume CO also ] lifers "should gain access automatically when the weekend starts -- no key required. More information should be sent in an email before the weekend starts, I believe."

Post: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=8412291&postcount=298
  • bobcat1313bobcat1313 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Soo I'm a guardian ($60) tier - I still haven't gotten a code or anything - Am I going to be invited to this lil shindig?

You should be able to download and patch, if you got it, and you can put a forum title up also.
  • onyxgrifteronyxgrifter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    bobcat1313 wrote: »
    You should be able to download and patch, if you got it, and you can put a forum title up also.

Thanks, was able to access the DL section, hopefully that means something.
  • scorgescorge Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 74
    edited March 2013
    Can a mod confirm which classes are available to play in the is beta weekend?:cool:
  • bringthenoise001bringthenoise001 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Be patiant Lifers. Emails are on the way (just received mine - thanks Cryptic):D
  • surmadsurmad Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Will there be a character wipe or will you rise the level cap on second BWE?
  • mok33mok33 Member Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    surmad wrote: »
    Will there be a character wipe or will you rise the level cap on second BWE?
    Both I believe.
  • beanboy23beanboy23 Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Did a dev announce the expected start time and end time yet? I didn't see it in the original post. Just that it starts sometime Friday.
  • schirmerkschirmerk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Please tell me that was your mistake lumping a cleric and a wizard togther under the same class. If PWE got the wrong, I am going to cry

The classes in NWN follow 4th Ed player handbook pretty closely. I stopped by a Barnes and noble before the first beta weekend and read up. Basically they took 'suggested builds' out of the book and made them classes in this game
  • snykisnyki Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 22
    edited March 2013
    For anyone who is curious when the beta starts,this was posted on their blog-Begins: Friday, March 8, 2013 at 12:00 P.M. PST (Pacific).
  • otzbergerotzberger Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Beta starting at 5am my time on Saturday. Normally, those hours are reserved for sleep (unless going fishing), but I WILL wake up early for this. I just hope it starts on time so I don't get up that early for nothing.
  • wodny1988wodny1988 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    xarallei wrote: »
    Any news on whether PC gamer folks will have access? I heard that beta emails are messed up and not going out to everyone, so it would help to know whether PC Gamer people are in this weekend and should be posting in that bug thread about not getting the beta email.
    Does anyone know an answer? I would like to know that as well.
  • ch80ch80 Member Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    check out the info here http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?30761-Neverwinter-Beta-Weekend-details-Read-this-first! as you can see pc gamer promo codes will be in for beta weekend 2 and weekend 3. See you in game hopefully!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chaelkchaelk Member Posts: 5,727 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Then the usual comment about is it a x86(32bit) or x64(64bit) vista... and to contact the software companyto get the right version.

well since there is only ONE version of the file which downloads :mad:
    . Looks like continuing to level Captain Chat Ban
    and it is now 4.30am friday here which means the test started half an hour ago.

still no email. but then it did say
    http://co.perfectworld.com/news/?name=co-node-595755

Greetings Champions!

We are happy to announce that all Champions Online Lifetime Subscribers will be receiving access to the Neverwinter Closed Beta test*. *When this testing phase begins, invites will be doled out to Lifetime Subscribers over the course of the test.

NOt given, doled out is given out sparingly
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    5e4fd3cb-b728-4870-849c-b007bccaf5e9_zpsqomajucn.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • joopus84joopus84 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    " you are not allowed to play right now"
    Blast! :(
  • kysegotenkysegoten Member Posts: 5
    edited March 2013
    so i am a RaiderZ Elite Pack purchaser and still no key do i need a key cuz i would think i would and if i dont get a key then wtf did i buy? cuz part of it was that i get in neverwinter beta 100% chance and i dont have time to wait 3 to 4 days for the ticket i sent in!!!
  • tramssmarttramssmart Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    what time to start the beta?
  • allaerraallaerra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 838 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    12 PM PST March 8
  • ahbenggorahbenggor Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    allaerra wrote: »
    12 PM PST March 8

erm sorry 12Pm PST, if my country singapore is what time ya?

Thx
  • mok33mok33 Member Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    ahbenggor wrote: »
    erm sorry 12Pm PST, if my country singapore is what time ya?

Thx
    Saturday at 4am, according to http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20130308T12&p1=224
  • ahbenggorahbenggor Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    mok33 wrote: »

Ok. Thank you very much sir
  • zeostezeoste Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    C'Mon! lets do this :P
    twitch.tv/zeoste
    twitter @Zeoste
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 4,787 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    This is my second time at a beta (STO was first), I'm kinda excited. :D
    STO Member since February 2009.
    Star Trek Fan since Sept. 8th, 1966.
    Still a STO Veteran Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • purpleorbespurpleorbes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 186 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    Cant wait, I'm sooo ready!
  • kashmere95kashmere95 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    when i try and login it says disconected from the login server and the server status comes up as red ?? :(
  • khalaqkhalaq Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    It is now almost 300pm, March 8, and I still can't log in. Hrm...
  • kittykat127kittykat127 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Why is my husband who only got the $60 pack gets to get in the server, but not me who paid the $200?
  • luxandraluxandra Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Direct question regarding the "promise" made on the news regarding the beta keys for lifetime account holders in Star Trek Online and Champions Online, according to the schedule you have posted in regards to the betas testing weekends. I would like to know why I among a great many other lifetime account holders on both games have not received any indication about these keys to access the beta for this? I am finding this lack of follow through to be bad for business.
  • cwiyk13cwiyk13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    TZJ12-T6M-52BY

I thought my brother needed a key. Turns out that he didn't. So, there it is if anyone wants it.
    Krae Vull - Devoted Cleric
  • draconixs0draconixs0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]