test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Another introduction

amarosa2001amarosa2001 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 15 Arc User
edited March 2013 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
I'm a gamer girl and have been playing RP games mostly. I started out my first game as the Red Dragon Inn that my husband introduced me to. We later joined our first internet game of "The Realm". We started playing Neverwinter nights together as well as we had multiple machines finally to do this. My husband started making modules for Neverwinter and later found a new MMO called Horizons:empire of Istaria. We ended up making some new friends and forming a great guild that many are still in contact with. We eventually got bored of that game and joined World of Warcraft where we formed a casual guild that raided back in Vanilla Wow. I played as the off tank for our 40 man raid, worked on the web site, created the forum siggies and was a social butterfly. Eventually after so many years we got bored of WoW as some of our friends moved on to other things or to more dedicated raiding guilds. I tried out DDO which was okay but didn't take off as well for me.

I have been looking for something new to play with.. I enjoy playing a warrior both as a tank and DPS. Sadly it appears in this game I will have to make a choice so I may have to make multiple characters. My husband normally plays a healer or caster but he enjoys playing support roles the most and omg if there is crafting he is a crafting maniac. We will be bringing our son along who will most likely play a rogue.

We have not decided if we are going to join a family friendly guild or form one of our own. It would probably be easier on us to find an existing guild than having the responsibility to run one.

Anyway hope to meet many people in game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by amarosa2001 on

Comments

• deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hey, Welcome to the Neverwinter Forums, I used to play some WoW on the realm Gnomeregan.

I have some info for you
    I recommend reading the Neverwinter Extended FAQ if you havent already.
    The Directory of the Founder Guilds of Neverwinter can help with guild shopping.

Also I invite you to have a look at my guild Hardcore Christian Gamers. We are family friendly.If you like it feel free to join.(I leave a link in my signature)

I hope to be seeing you and your family around the forums and at launch
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xbattleheartxxbattleheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 30
    edited March 2013
    Good to see you. You seem to have a pretty extensive background with MMO style games. I played DDO (still do) for about 6 years now, and to be honest, i'm very happy to see this MMO come out. D&D has been a passion of mine for a long time, and I'm so glad there's finally going to be an alternative to DDO coming out. Hopefully our paths will cross in-game. I look forward to meeting you!
    Into the Heart of Battle I go - blade sharp and purpose clear...
  • eeynoeeyno Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 102 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    I look forward to playing with you this weekend. :D
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013
    Well met and welcome to Neverwinter!