test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I would favor a 6 mo release delay instead of an unpolished product.

2»

Comments

• Options
    deerforestdeerforest Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I am grateful the game is not too hard with the mobs. I believe the Game starts out easy to get People to not feel intimidated in a fight , and I love the Game has us fighting mobs with our own level.

I know the higher the level it is expected that it will be harder to fight the mobs. If beta testing starts out making it hard to beat the mob it would not serve the purpose because people like me would have quit and never fully been able to test and apreciate the Game.
  • Options
    fazemladaiyafazemladaiya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I think a 6 to 18 month closed Beta would be perfect for testing :)
  • Options
    fractur3d20fractur3d20 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    oops.......
  • Options
    jetahjetah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    and necro. how do you pull up a post from february?
    Open the Launcher. Click Options near the top. Check Disable on-demand patching. This will download another couple of gigs.

Ability Scores || All Attribute Roll Combinations || My Cleric Stream \o/
  • Options
    zingarbagezingarbage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Delay it until the time ESO will be releasing? Good luck with that. May as well just flush money down the toilet while we are at it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]