test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Banners of the Light (PvE, PvP, US East, Age 18+)

Comments

• Options
    elspethtirelnwelspethtirelnw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 200 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    We are having an in-game gathering tomorrow and any new applicants are welcomed to join us. Many of us will be online through the evening, until beta weekend 2 comes to an end.
    | Banners of the Light | Recruitment is open | End Game PvE and PvP |
    | Lust | Level 60 Guardian Fighter 15.8k GS|
  • Options
    powersurge1982powersurge1982 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Just a couple Guild Members hanging out at the bottem of a huge pit
    pTYVLJA.png
    Mess with the best
    Die like the rest
  • Options
    elspethtirelnwelspethtirelnw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 200 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    We had some great fun this past beta weekend and activity was good among our members. We're already looking forward to Beta Weekend 3 and plan to make it even more enjoyable for those that join us.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    We want to remain a smaller and well organized guild, so space will likely be limited as we approach open beta. Please visit our site to apply now if you are still looking for a helpful, active, and experienced group of players to enjoy the game with.

We are currently in the process of preparing for Beta Weekend 3.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    We still have openings available for all classes at this time. Please visit our site for more information.
  • Options
    veeiveei Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Shameless bump. :) As Elspeth said we are still looking for a few more people. Come join us for some Neverwinter fun. :)

Rigas
    Rigas Crimstone, Officer

"Perfecting the art of being a meatshield since 1998"

Banners of the Light
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Less than a week to go until Beta Weekend 3, we still have some space available for all classes. Don't miss this chance to be part of a small but helpful and tightly knit group of players.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    We have posted our upcoming events for Beta Weekend 3 on our site. Members may also sign in and contribute to our guild lore, which is now available in our Foundry forum.
  • Options
    arnathosarnathos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    sounds like my kind of guild....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    We are still seeking active players to join our ranks. ;)
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    We have room for about 6 more members before we limit recruitment. We intend to keep the guild smaller, while remaining closely knit and active.

If anyone has questions, I'd be happy to answer them here or via PM.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    We have a guild meeting tomorrow night. If you'd like to meet some members prior to Beta Weekend 3, now is a great time to apply.
  • Options
    glumm66glumm66 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Anyone looking for a very active, tight-knit group that will engage in all aspects of this wonderful game, come check out Banners of the Light!
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Guild meeting tonight @ 9pm EDT - looking forward to meeting our new members. :D
  • Options
    djcarrydjcarry Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Put in an Application!
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    djcarry wrote: »
    Put in an Application!

Reviewed and accepted. :) I'm sorry for the delay, since our guild meeting had already started.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    We still have limited room available for all classes at this time. Please visit our site for more information.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    We have a few members that will be streaming gameplay this beta weekend:

Rigas Crimstone @ http://www.twitch.tv/clandestineraids
    Powersurge @ http://www.twitch.tv/powersurge82

You may also visit our site for more information. We are still recruiting, although space is limited.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Beta Weekend 3 was a great success and we had many new members participating with us. Our player activity is at a high and recruitment is currently limited. If you'd like more information, please visit our site.
  • Options
    unah1unah1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    I put in an application :)
    ~~~~~Maeve Trinity :: Una Shinkicker~~~~~
    Grievance
    LiveStreaming (almost) Daily!
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    I've gone through and approved the applications from this evening. :)

We are going to suspend recruitment (as of this post) for a short while as we determine our remaining class needs, prior to the next beta phase or launch.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    A handful of inactive members have been removed and ,as a result, we have re-opened recruitment for a limited time. We are currently seeking 1 Great Weapon Fighter, 1 Trickster Rogue, and 1 Control Wizard.

The players that apply should show some activity on the site, have the ability to use mumble while playing, and have free time during most evenings. Players with Founder status are preferred (Hero of the North or Guardian of Neverwinter), as well as older gamers.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Given our recent increase in Foundry related work on our member forums, I've created a new public board which will allow us to share lore and information with non-members. New lore and Foundry projects will be added in the coming days.

You can now read a portion of our revised guild lore entry, which is posted to our public forum: here
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    We still have some room remaining for new recruits as we approach open beta. Visit our site for more information.
  • Options
    veeiveei Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    As Elspeth said, looking for a few good people. Put in an app and join us in Neverwinter.

Rigas
    Rigas Crimstone, Officer

"Perfecting the art of being a meatshield since 1998"

Banners of the Light
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    We still have several spots available, so please visit our site for more information.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    There is still time to join us as we prepare for pre-launch on the 25th.
  • Options
    essaidisessaidis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hello guys, I would like to join I'm from Europe tho but I speak English and play both night and day, so is it still possible to join if you are a flexible European gamer ;D

(just wanted to know before I started to make my application.) :)

I suck at waiting :P lmfao
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I'm sorry for the delay in response. I don't see the issue at all, as long as you are able to play during our peak hours of play. In your case that would be very late at night. If that does fit your schedule, we would be happy to have you. :D

I just reviewed and accepted your application.
  • Options
    essaidisessaidis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm sorry for the delay in response. I don't see the issue at all, as long as you are able to play during our peak hours of play. In your case that would be very late at night. If that does fit your schedule, we would be happy to have you. :D

I just reviewed and accepted your application.

Thanks a lot :D