test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Banners of the Light (PvE, PvP, US East, Age 18+)

elspethtirelnwelspethtirelnw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 200 Bounty Hunter
We have a new recruitment post up now, going to let this one fade away. ;)
| Banners of the Light | Recruitment is open | End Game PvE and PvP |
| Lust | Level 60 Guardian Fighter 15.8k GS|
Post edited by elspethtirelnw on

Comments

• Options
    tracilordstracilords Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 51
    edited February 2013
    Welcome to NeverWinter. Here's to good times and epic adventures. Good luck to you.

Cheers
    newtenacioussig.png
    Casually Accomplished since 2009 ** WEBSITE ** COMMUNITY CHARTER
  • Options
    elspethtirelnwelspethtirelnw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 200 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    tracilords wrote: »
    Welcome to NeverWinter. Here's to good times and epic adventures. Good luck to you.

Cheers

Thanks for the warm welcome. :)
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I just added a Foundry resources section to our member forums for any aspiring creators/DM's out there. I'll be adding new information daily, starting this weekend.

Don't be afraid to visit our site. We are a new guild with a small member count but dedicated to expanding and providing you with an enjoyable experience.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or concerns. You may also simply post them here in this thread and I will respond as soon as possible.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    We are still a small guild and seeking all classes. Join early before release and help us improve by providing feedback. I will do my best to shape this guild into being both fun and well organized.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    As more members join and we approach open beta, we will create a schedule of events based on member availability. A guild meeting will be held each week to make adjustments to the schedule, dependent on member availability on any given day.

We will also be implementing a renown point system to reward active members for their time and contributions.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    We are still seeking more members of all classes at this time.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Our ranks are slowly but surely starting to grow. :D Check out our site if you are looking for a focused guild with great plans for the future.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    We have several important topics on our member forum that will help shape the future of our guild. If you would like to contribute at this early stage, I highly advise that you submit an application and join the discussion. We currently have a few very dedicated individuals that are working to prepare for open beta and release.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    All of our members are currently located in the US eastern and central time zones. If you are seeking a guild that will frequently run events in the evenings, please take the time to check us out.
  • Options
    fenris22fenris22 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    How strict is your guild on the 18 + age requirement. I am way over the age requirement ( lol ) but i was looking for a guild for myself and my family. My son is 16 but has extensive pve raid exp in other mmo's that we have played together. My lady also plays but she is more casual, the questing and pvp type. I have been playing since the original EQ and have been hardcore in a few mmo's and casual in others. We are looking for a solid guild with endgame pve the main focus. if the age requirement isnt set in stone let me know in this thread or pm. Thanks either way and good luck with your guild.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    We are a new guild but a few of us have been playing since the UO and EQ days as well. Given that you can vouch for your son and the fact that we want a tight-knit environment for our members, I don't see the harm. I normally wouldn't accept an individual's request, but this is an understandable case and I'm reasonable. ;)

If you all apply on seperate accounts, be sure to mention it somewhere in your application so that I know you are all part of the same group. You can also choose to join via a single account if you'll be the one checking the forums for them, just be sure to mention it when you apply.

Thanks for considering us and I hope to hear from you soon.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    If anyone is still looking for a well organized PvE guild, please visit our site. ;)
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    We already have some great and active members, but we are still seeking like-minded individuals. Join us early and help shape our guild into the best it can be.
  • Options
    hudrock93hudrock93 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Very friendly guild, warm welcomes and greetings when you join :), Elspeth stays on top of the newest developments and posts them to the website for all members to see.
  • Options
    xbattleheartxxbattleheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 30
    edited March 2013
    When I was looking for a guild, one of the more difficult tasks was to find a group of individuals that had the same mind-set and goals as I do. There are a lot of guilds out there focused on the larger gaming community; several touted themselves as multi-game guilds. Some were too narrowly scoped with race or class, which are both OK, but not what I was looking for.

Then I came across Banners of the Light… The guild is focused on one game, and everything that goes along with it. They have been building a nice collection of Foundry resources (plot, story line, and location ideas), as well as the structure for a comprehensive reward program. What I see happening in the very near future, is not just a guild, but a very well organized community of like-minded players that enjoy learning, sharing, and playing what we know will be a fantastic game.

If you are a making a concerted effort to find a well-organized guild with mature veteran gamers, then I would strongly suggest taking a look at these guys.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out.
    Into the Heart of Battle I go - blade sharp and purpose clear...
  • Options
    fenris22fenris22 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    We are a new guild but a few of us have been playing since the UO and EQ days as well. Given that you can vouch for your son and the fact that we want a tight-knit environment for our members, I don't see the harm. I normally wouldn't accept an individual's request, but this is an understandable case and I'm reasonable. ;)

If you all apply on seperate accounts, be sure to mention it somewhere in your application so that I know you are all part of the same group. You can also choose to join via a single account if you'll be the one checking the forums for them, just be sure to mention it when you apply.

Thanks for considering us and I hope to hear from you soon.
    Thanks Elspeth, Sorry for the delay in responding. I will apply on site, just wanted to bring my lady and son up to speed on your response. Look forward to seeing and gaming with you all next weekend.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    fenris222 wrote: »
    Thanks Elspeth, Sorry for the delay in responding. I will apply on site, just wanted to bring my lady and son up to speed on your response. Look forward to seeing and gaming with you all next weekend.

I'm glad to hear that you'll be joining us for this upcoming beta weekend. :)
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    I just posted information on our meeting and gathering for Beta Weekend 2. It's still not too late to apply and join us for the upcoming beta.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Only 4 more days until Beta Weekend 2. I look forward to seeing you all in game. :D
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    We are still accepting applications for all classes. Please visit our site to learn more about the guild.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Our first guild meeting is scheduled for tomorrow evening. There is still plenty of time to apply and attend. ;)
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Just a little over a day until the beta weekend begins, I can't wait. :D
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Beta Weekend 2 starts tomorrow, visit our site to join a well organized guild in its early stages. We could use more active players that are looking forward to end game PvE in Neverwinter.
  • Options
    powersurge1982powersurge1982 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Haha, I was signing up on your website to fill out an application and it went down for maintenance.
    Mess with the best
    Die like the rest
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Haha, I was signing up on your website to fill out an application and it went down for maintenance.

Give it another try, we usually don't experience much downtime and I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. ;)
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Thanks to all our members that were able to make it to our meeting last night. We had a good turnout and I enjoyed speaking with all of you.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    I was accepted last evening and have to say I am pretty impressed by the website design and content. I still have yet to get to talk to anyone really, but I believe everyone is going to be active at some point during beta weekend 2, so I am looking forward to it.
    Mess with the best
    Die like the rest
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Beta Weekend 2 has begun, but please feel free to submit an application and hop in game with us. I'll do my best to promptly review any applications and get you invited to our guild in game.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Just about all guild members were in Beta at some point tonight, also was fun to group up and run some content together.
    Mess with the best
    Die like the rest
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Just about all guild members were in Beta at some point tonight, also was fun to group up and run some content together.

Last night was a lot of fun and we'll be at it again today. :D