test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cryptic- I beg!

viledeeds77#8676 viledeeds77 Member Posts: 393 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Off Topic
Ok so I have watched a few Harlem Shake videos on youtube and alot of the are HILARIOUS! I'd get a huge kick out of it if Cryptic, specifically Neverwinter team were to do a Harlem Shake video, they generally only last about a minute at most and they are funny.

What do the rest of y'all think?

Due to us not being able to link videos anymore I can't link a video example of this.

On a side note an in game Harlem Shake video would be more Hilarious!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by viledeeds77#8676 on

Comments

• klaw10klaw10 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Like this?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcZlghcFhFg

A dev dance has happened before
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMA0jb4x-yw

but it really should never happen again.
    Sig_zpse9729709.png
  • viledeeds77#8676 viledeeds77 Member Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    The first one yes, the second No! I think it would be funny to put together a Harlem Shake video actually In game in Neverwinter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    faleth77 wrote: »
    The first one yes, the second No! I think it would be funny to put together a Harlem Shake video actually In game in Neverwinter.

I think it would be funny if they gave a Monty Python: QftHG style Mount where someone is behind you with coconuts, and you just act like you are riding something
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • elluricelluric Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013

Challenge Accepted!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • klaw10klaw10 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I think it would be funny if they gave a Monty Python: QftHG style Mount where someone is behind you with coconuts, and you just act like you are riding something

Companion!
    Sig_zpse9729709.png
  • aavariusaavarius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    That's a great idea!
    Alternatively, it would be funny if there was an emote that you can activate while using a Follow Player command that makes you look like the coconut bearer. I can just see long chains of these snaking their way through the Protector's Enclave...
  • ashrox10ashrox10 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I actualy thought of this a few days ago aha!

By producing an in-game video of the Harlem Shake when videos with this tag are going viral all the time we could get SO MUCH ATTENTION.
    Vuxadin@Kaelangx on Mindflayer.
    PvE Enthusiast.
    mbre6g.jpg
  • viledeeds77#8676 viledeeds77 Member Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    ashrox10 wrote: »
    I actualy thought of this a few days ago aha!

By producing an in-game video of the Harlem Shake when videos with this tag are going viral all the time we could get SO MUCH ATTENTION.

I know right! It would be great, maybe we can put one together during the next beta weekend?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ashrox10ashrox10 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I know right! It would be great, maybe we can put one together during the next beta weekend?

I think the craze will have passed since then or I would be up for it completely. We'll see! :)
    Vuxadin@Kaelangx on Mindflayer.
    PvE Enthusiast.
    mbre6g.jpg
  • neya01neya01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 63
    edited February 2013
    *has just looked at the videos in OP*

WHERE IS THE UNSEE BUTTON?!