test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Contest with prizes!] Signature for our Lead Producer, TheSquez!

13»

Comments

• Options
    archiloniarchiloni Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2013
    sq2.png

the font is always in the eye of the beholder, this font is easy readable but a bit scratchy at the same time, to give it a bit of a rough edge complementing the avatar picture.

best regards:
    Archiloni
  • Options
    viledeeds77#8676 viledeeds77 Member Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'm very jealous that Andy gets these cool sigs catered just for him. These are some amazing entries!

Here you go Pin, a signature just for you.

PinPointBanner_zps06d994ca.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited February 2013
    By the way, screenshots are located where you installed Neverwinter, then either Live, Beta, or Playtest, then the screenshots folder.

In game, you can take a screenshot by pressing Enter then /screenshot_jpg then Enter. These screens will be in one of the locations I listed above.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    well i guess that peolpe that already have access to the game are not really competing as theprice is access to the third week and a starter kit =) but could be wrong.

Best regards:
    Archiloni
  • Options
    noolidnerdnoolidnerd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    thesquez.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited February 2013
    Thanks for your entries, everyone! We'll be selecting a winner soon and rewarding them with a prize.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Congratulations, theth! TheSquez has selected your entry as the winning entry! Thank you, everyone, for your amazing submissions. We appreciate all the creativity and effort you put into this contest.

Here's to an exciting adventure in the Forgotten Realms!
  • Options
    thesquezthesquez Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    HUGE THANKS to everyone who submitted.

Really there were a ton of awesome options for me to choose from! I would have been super happy with any number of these submissions.

Much love,

xoxo

TheSquez
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    shiaikashiaika Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Congratulations, theth!:)

Now, that avatar contest...
  • Options
    thesquezthesquez Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    now with the actual sig attached for great coolness!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    tikorumbleguttikorumblegut Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 201 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    Looks great!
  • Options
    deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    thesquez wrote: »
    now with the actual sig attached for great coolness!
    But...But.. Mine called you a beastmaster.

Anyway everyone did good jobs on all of these.
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    basilisquebasilisque Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 46
    edited February 2013
    Gratz theth! :D
    (And gratz to squez aswell, ye sneaky dev-guy!)
    The Botanqarium
    Chapter One - A Construct's Prison: NW-DMSU8OJTV
    Chapter Two - Raggyon: NW-DGIZVSQPU
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    yeah gratz Theth =)

Best regards:
    Archiloni
  • Options
    thehttheht Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 51
    edited February 2013
    Awesome, thanks! I'm glad you like it. :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    navharnavhar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 73
    edited February 2013
    Congrats mate :)