test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Logitech G13 Gameboard support?

kiddamankiddaman Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
edited March 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Will this game support the Logitech G13 gameboard?
Post edited by kiddaman on

Comments

• deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Ive got one program "Xpadder" get it. It alows you to emulate a mouse and/or keyboard
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nordicbastardnordicbastard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    kiddaman wrote: »
    Will this game support the Logitech G13 gameboard?

My G13 worked just fine, had no troubles at all. Don't recall that the game ran an app for displaying stats on the LCD though, but no biggie there.....
    Ive got one program "Xpadder" get it. It alows you to emulate a mouse and/or keyboard

Lol, a G13 is not a console-type controller, and thus doesn't need Xpadder.
  • kimonagikimonagi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I have a Razer mouse with 12 buttons. Tried mapping encounters to buttons 7 to 9 and it didnt work.
  • kiddamankiddaman Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Thanks for replys ppl.
  • desdain01desdain01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    The G13 acts like a keyboard and mouse (on the stick). You can program it to work with any game that uses keyboard/mouse inputs.
  • kiddamankiddaman Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    desdain01 wrote: »
    The G13 acts like a keyboard and mouse (on the stick). You can program it to work with any game that uses keyboard/mouse inputs.

The reason i asked was because PWs other game Raiderz blockes the G13.
  • cbpettycbpetty Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    kiddaman wrote: »
    The reason i asked was because PWs other game Raiderz blockes the G13.

I use my g13 with raiderz daily no issues....And there is an applet for the g13 look in your logitech gaming software. Shouldve installed by default with Neverwinter
  • zagemoggazagemogga Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I got a G15 here and no problems, didn't try any scripts or something. To create a bot in Neverwinter would not make sense anyway, since you have to pick up quests and not just slay monsters?
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013
    My G15 worked great in the last beta-weekend. The game has a built-in LCD HUD for health, mana, etc.. Love it! They have this for CO and STO too.