test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Truthseeker is THE MAN!

viledeeds77#8676 viledeeds77 Member Posts: 393 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Off Topic
Just sayin'!!

All of our community moderators are really great, honestly but recently Truthseeker patiently helped me with an issue on the forums so I wanted to publicly say that Truthseeker is THE MAN!

Sorry Truth but I couldn't resist! :D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by viledeeds77#8676 on

Comments

• Options
    deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    They are all great Moderators, but sometimes I forget about Bubbabinsky, He hides in the shadows so much.

*Ambi you got those bells for his shoes yet*
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    bubbabinskybubbabinsky Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 161 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    Alas, I do hide in the shadows more often than not. However, I have to spend a little love on each of the FOUR forums I moderate. And that is no easy task, especially when my plate is so full offline as well. I'm working on decreasing my workload, and I will certainly be more active in this particular community at a later date. I'm so excited with the direction NW is taking.
  • Options
    ragnarlawlragnarlawl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 120 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    Bubba is like a forum mod assassin-- striking when you least expect it with great accuracy and precision.
    [TMG] Ragnaruss www.topmarksgaming.org
  • Options
    bubbabinskybubbabinsky Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 161 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    ragnarlawl wrote: »
    Bubba is like a forum mod assassin-- striking when you least expect it with great accuracy and precision.

Das meeeeee!
  • Options
    kyssumikyssumi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 73
    edited February 2013
    Hell I give props to anyone who can be a forum moderator these days and not go total homicidal / insane from having to deal with all the QQ and self entitled tards that plague the world of the internet these days lol, I feel for you guys and much respect :)

On another note I have to thank TruthSeeker as well for clearing up some huge questions/fears a number of us had regarding Astral Diamonds and such in the monetization thread. I was both amped and worried to see how Neverwinter was gonna turn out before, now I'm jsut seriously amped! Launch day so can't get here fast enough :*(
    "Reality is but a figment of our collective imaginations." -N.E.S.