test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Enjoy your beta weekend folks!

aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,369 Arc User
edited February 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Well green eggs and ham, Sam, get back to the game and scram!

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
Post edited by aandrethegiant on

Comments

• gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I hate you all who play beta without me, but Selune will make sure that the hate is returned to me manifolds!

Such is the grace of Selune!
  • hedronlordhedronlord Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Indeed. Enjoy it for all of us that did not get in!
  • a3xxa3xx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    After login, give this error ""account error, click here for more information". Please help me. :(
    edited February 2013
    a3xx wrote: »
    After login, give this error ""account error, click here for more information". Please help me. :(

bwahahaha!

But seriously, post in beta forums, PM all the mods and generate the Support ticket her:
    http://www.perfectworld.com/supportredirect

One of them should work.
  • mok33mok33 Member Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    gillrmn wrote: »
    I hate you all who play beta without me, but Selune will make sure that the hate is returned to me manifolds!

You'll live. It's not like you're not having fun in the game already. :p
  • ezrasteel1ezrasteel1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 109 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    Remember that while you are playing and enjoying yourselves, you also have a duty to test the game and offer feedback to make a better product for all of us to enjoy.

Have fun folks!

My Best,

Ezra Steel
  • galvayragalvayra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    gillrmn wrote: »

So .. how exactly are you not playing the beta when there is foundry content with your name on it? They gave you access to the foundry but not the rest of the game? that seems wierd
    "Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts."
    edited February 2013
    galvayra wrote: »
    So .. how exactly are you not playing the beta when there is foundry content with your name on it? They gave you access to the foundry but not the rest of the game? that seems wierd

I do not have access to beta. I have a key from the contest but it does not gives me beta access yet.
    edited February 2013
    Then why are there foundry missions with you as author ?
    "Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts."
  • ischklmeailischklmeail Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I cant wait to get into the beta'

send me my key already.
  • aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,369 Arc User
    edited February 2013

I believe that's contained in the voodu that he do do...

Aaaahhh the beauty of wabbit season....

No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
    edited February 2013
    Why would it be protected by the NDA? at this point there are a dozen videos out there showing it, its like saying "i cant tell you there are clerics in the game cause its against the nda to talk about it"

So i kinda don't understand why go out of your way and lie about it
    edited February 2013
    Why would it be protected by the NDA? at this point there are a dozen videos out there showing it, its like saying "i cant tell you there are clerics in the game cause its against the nda to talk about it"

So i kinda don't understand why go out of your way and lie about it

If I told you my guess why that's the case Gal, I'd have to kill the internetz. Don't hate the playa, hate the game.

edited February 2013

I wonder why ...

but I do not have beta access - I would get in beta quite late, as I don't even have PC Gmaer key which may get beta access ahead of contest keys.
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Yes the letter before beta is how he accessed Foundry. I cannot go into details due to NDA. Same answer for any of my missions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2013
    Yes the letter before beta is how he accessed Foundry. I cannot go into details due to NDA. Same answer for any of my missions.

Another hint can be found in here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbBNGw6S8CI

• bobcat1313bobcat1313 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Yeah I saw a couple of peoples names on foundry thought that was cool.