test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Beta Weekend Friend Key

mistahseytanmistahseytan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Q: Who will be able to play in the first Beta Weekend?
A: Both Hero of the North Founder's Pack and Guardian of Neverwinter purchasers. If you sent a friend a Beta Weekend Friend Key, they are also eligible if they choose to play this weekend.

Where can I find this key for a friend?
Post edited by mistahseytan on

Comments

• zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    It would have been emailed to the email address associated with the PWE Account that had purchased the Founder's pack. Keep in mind, that Friend code will only work for ONE Beta Weekend of the Friend's choice, so have them choose wisely.
  • mistahseytanmistahseytan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Ignore this, some one just told me only the Hero pack gets the friend key
  • darksxdarksx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 198 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    Umm, I did not get an email saying I could invite a friend. Can someone please check my account and see where my email is at for this?
  • vuzlyn#4635 vuzlyn Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Ignore this, some one just told me only the Hero pack gets the friend key

The Founder's pack definitely includes a Beta weekend access key for a friend (I got my e-mail immediately after purchase) as indicated here. I have heard some state that logging out, clearing the browser cache then logging back in can help it to recognize the new status.