test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Pictures from Neverwinter China

oldskylanceroldskylancer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
My apologies if these have been posted here before. I had not seen them. Gives a good look at character model detail.

NW0_zpsfb71d3e6.jpg

NW1_zps8e7b1666.jpg

NW2_zps9a9b3aee.jpg

NW3_zpsf6a3d9dc.jpg

I have 4 more if anyones interested but I didn't want to overload the forums.
e84df321-2eb4-4d3b-97d2-854aa247afc4_zps96a2cec8.jpg

Orcus bane, Knight-wanderer of the Sword Coast
Post edited by oldskylancer on

Comments

• granville7482granville7482 Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'm guessing that's a halfling on the bottom there. I've heard they have tested Half-Orcs. Any screenshots of those? Also what is the map a screenshot of? Are those locations you can travel to? If so, very cool.
  • stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Once again, not understanding why we can't have a site that looks that professional.
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • oldskylanceroldskylancer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I believe those are locations for characther origin.
    e84df321-2eb4-4d3b-97d2-854aa247afc4_zps96a2cec8.jpg

Orcus bane, Knight-wanderer of the Sword Coast
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    These are old images from the Alpha. If any go into these thinking this shall be a proper representation of game release, then do know that is on oneself. These images are not even available anymore on http://nw.wanmei.com - I am closing this as this is just as much a form of Necromancy, as these images were discussed in length when they first appeared and are no longer relevant due to them being from a much earlier phase of the game's testing.
This discussion has been closed.