Options

The sword coast

13»

Comments

• Options
    gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    xearrik wrote: »
    Having your entire library converted to pdf format allows you to find things very quickly. It's very addictive. Glossaries are dead, long live the search tab!

To search I only trust my brain. People almost never read anything they decide to keep on computers. And reading from computers is eww... reading from paper is cool.
  • Options
    xearrikxearrik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    gillrmn wrote: »
    To search I only trust my brain. People almost never read anything they decide to keep on computers. And reading from computers is eww... reading from paper is cool.

I probably own a couple hundred books made of paper and I'm still going to say this to you lol. What ever gramps...

oh yea I said it. I'm probably even older then you.
    Da kitties don't speak for me, deez kitties speak fur us all!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'll Keep this up till beta goes live. I'll improve it soon.
  • Options
    gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    xearrik wrote: »
    I probably own a couple hundred books made of paper and I'm still going to say this to you lol. What ever gramps...

oh yea I said it. I'm probably even older then you.

old-man-cane.gif: The kids these days with their toys ... don't blame me if Grue eats up your data and you loose all.
  • Options
    elewyndylelewyndyl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    ryvvik wrote: »

gillrmn wrote: »
    Cool ryvvik!

Imo, they are enough for launch, though I think they will add more zones overtime (or maybe before launch).

Personally the places I would like to visit are:-
    Helm's Hold
    Vellosk
    Rothe Valley
    Icespire peaks

in that order.
    Yeah pretty cool and agree. Well I would add that I like very much Forgotten Realms world. I have not read hundreds of books but maybe 50 and bought at least 30+ books that are Dungeons Dragons fantasy novels.

About how old I have eaten more then 10 years Carnoscin and other antioxidiants. I have also dated 10 year younger females:). I mean not kids, but 18+. Anyway healthy life style skin moisture and antioxidians do slow aging though nothing stops it completely.