Install Arc
Options

Beta Key giveaway question

124»

Comments

• Options
    aecetraaecetra Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Can I have a beta please? I love NeverWinter Nights and I belive this new game will roXxX
  • Options
    iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    *rushes off after her when the three legged ballerina strides off insulted*

Wait they didn't mean it in a BAD way...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    danwoskadanwoska Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Yeah no joke I've been trying to get my hands on a key since E3 if you have one to part with feel free to pm me
  • Options
    dagger2thugtrap7dagger2thugtrap7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1
    edited January 2013
    I think there will be more contest on this forum to participate in Alpha Test! Am I right?
    p. s.: I have just read this revelation. But I won't be sure the amount of members!
  • Options
    iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Yes. But no announced dates for them yet. I used my s-word (rhymes with boon) quota for the day but in the immediate future.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    bazoo01bazoo01 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    close beta keys ....
    it really <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> me of ... ive bought Torchlight 2 and RaiderZ Founderpack to get NeverWinter close beta key.. and now ALPHA keys .
    so all us who spent money to get close beta keys ... can think again .. it's not okay .... ...
  • Options
    rustedheartzrustedheartz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'd love a beta key too if you have any left. TIA :)
  • Options
    veofasaveofasa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I would love to have one to, if you have anyone left. :D
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    bazoo01 wrote: »
    close beta keys ....
    it really <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> me of ... ive bought Torchlight 2 and RaiderZ Founderpack to get NeverWinter close beta key.. and now ALPHA keys .
    so all us who spent money to get close beta keys ... can think again .. it's not okay .... ...

Months ago, it was said don't buy the game for the key, it's only a future bonus. You have only yourself to blame for not listening. That's all I will say on that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Months ago, it was said don't buy the game for the key, it's only a future bonus. You have only yourself to blame for not listening. That's all I will say on that.

Yeah, I was one of the many who re-said it then on forums because I like to repeat things others say :)

see what i did?
  • Options
    jez777jez777 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    hurrah for more keys!
  • Options
    twilighttime99twilighttime99 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Wow, I take a couple days vacation and come back to this 11 page reply.. lol :) I am going to start a new thread giving away the keys :)

-TwilightTime
  • Options
    m4yk31jcs1m4yk31jcs1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    can i get one of that key i signed up for beta key and im still waiting for one pls help i really wanna try neverwinter thanks !!!
  • Options
    deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Wow, I take a couple days vacation and come back to this 11 page reply.. lol :) I am going to start a new thread giving away the keys :)

-TwilightTime

Well thank you for being generous
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    farzothfarzoth Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I've wanted to play this really badly, I can't find where to get a key anywhere, would really appreciate it if you sent one my way.
  • Options
    twilighttime99twilighttime99 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    How do I lock this thread? it is not needed anymore.

-Twilighttime
  • Options
    gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    How do I lock this thread? it is not needed anymore.

-Twilighttime

PM a mod for it. They have the pohwah! to do that
  • Options
    meldrothmeldroth Member Posts: 137 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    Not sure if I already entered this or if it is still active, but... I'd love a key...
    "Truth is absolute, so if you truly seek it, you can find only one answer."
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Locked it is!

Thanks again for your generosity twilighttime99!
    You've made a few new bests friends forever on the forums now I bet! Hehe.
This discussion has been closed.