test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Beta Key giveaway question

twilighttime99twilighttime99 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 15 Arc User
edited January 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Afternoon all NW fans, Last year at E3 they were basically handing out tons of keys to anyone who took the time to wait 1 hour and test the game ( and you got a cool mug. ) I think i still have a stack of keys from that day. would they still be valid for others to use? Can any admin/dev respond? The more people that play NW the better :)

- TwilightTime
Post edited by twilighttime99 on

Comments

• Options
    deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    A stack of them? I wish I could have gone.
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    As far as I am aware there is no expiration date on any valid Closed Beta Key Codes.
  • Options
    crazyhippiecrazyhippie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Afternoon all NW fans, Last year at E3 they were basically handing out tons of keys to anyone who took the time to wait 1 hour and test the game ( and you got a cool mug. ) I think i still have a stack of keys from that day. would they still be valid for others to use? Can any admin/dev respond? The more people that play NW the better :)

- TwilightTime

If you have a tack of them i would like one ;) So no reason why you shouldnt be able to activate them, key is key ;)
  • Options
    jazzmonsterjazzmonster Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    That's very generous of you :-)

I could use one as well!
  • Options
    ic3burnic3burn Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    If there is any girl looking for beta key.... you'r sooo going to get laid :D

I would love to get beta key as well, kind sir! :)
  • Options
    luminal81luminal81 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I could use one as well too...if you can be so generous with a fan without key :.)
  • Options
    chradygchradyg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    If that stack is bothering you would happily take one off your hands! :)
  • Options
    matixzonmatixzon Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Well, I wish i could be as lucky as you, With a stack of keys, I have none:(.
    @mawexzon

I like cats :cool:.

UGC Campaign: The Coldblooded Scrolls
  • Options
    bluesteel8bluesteel8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Ohhh If that stack is still there, please PM me one and your reply with be a very warm thankyou.
    [SIGPIC]

[/SIGPIC]
    The Older Gamers (25+) - Never too old to play games
  • Options
    morhilanemorhilane Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 46
    edited January 2013
    If the stack is still bothering you I'll gladly take one code too. No issue if they all flow away though.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Id take one but They are yours, If you want to give any out please decide on your own. I would love one of those keys but I realize some of them may be for your friends and/or family.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    mnaticmnatic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 233 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    Hey i would be very greatful for a key, the oppertunities to get one here in the UK are few and far between.
    :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    As far as I am aware there is no expiration date on any valid Closed Beta Key Codes.

Are you sure. I heard someone get indigestion for not using it for too long.
    Later I was told he was diagnosed and this happened to him:-
    rm7i35.jpg
  • Options
    azsh1azsh1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 37
    edited January 2013
    Lol Gillrmn but in all seriosness I would love to have a Beta Key and get a chance to test and hopefully find some bugs to better the game before launch. Send one my way if you still have any.

Much thanks!!!!
  • Options
    jez777jez777 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    If you are sharing keys, I would be most greatful to get one. :D
  • Options
    lyfebanelyfebane Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 312 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    here a question if you get an alpha key do you need a beta key? not that I have either yet, so I would happy to help you deplete your stack!:)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I am not evil, I am just cursed.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    lyfebane wrote: »
    here a question if you get an alpha key do you need a beta key? not that I have either yet, so I would happy to help you deplete your stack!:)

I asked the same question here unfortunately I dont have an Alpha. Also no answer yet on my thread.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edgecuttedgecutt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Hey I'll take a key off your hands if you still have a few. :D
  • Options
    gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I asked the same question here unfortunately I dont have an Alpha. Also no answer yet on my thread.

I am sure when you get alpha or if you get alpha, or when you get beta if you get beta;

you will be answered this question then.
  • Options
    health002health002 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 154 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    so shouldn't they have already sent the pm's out ?
  • Options
    phipphip Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I would love a key if any are still available, thank you!
  • Options
    fcrowlesfcrowles Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 136 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    Id really like a key :)
  • Options
    pboar2006pboar2006 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 421 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    health002 wrote: »
    so shouldn't they have already sent the pm's out ?

You can see the time stamp next to the posts and when that gets to 12:00pm then the PMs will go out
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    pboar2006 wrote: »
    You can see the time stamp next to the posts and when that gets to 12:00pm then the PMs will go out

lol hmm maybe i should put the wacky ta baccy down ,did not even think about the time stamp...
  • Options
    nethershadowsnethershadows Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Heh, i would love a key if you happen to have an extra one e.e Been playing DnD for as long as I can remember and one way or another..the beta shall be in my hands! D:
  • Options
    lesignelesigne Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    How cool you are. I wish I could have one :)
  • Options
    meldrothmeldroth Member Posts: 137 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    Well, if you still have some, I'd like one! Thanks a bundle!
    "Truth is absolute, so if you truly seek it, you can find only one answer."
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    the thread is closed guess they mailed them already
  • Options
    pboar2006pboar2006 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 421 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    They just mailed out PMs to those lucky enough to get keys. Sadly I was not one of them. Time to see how many ended up on Ebay...
  • Options
    wodny1988wodny1988 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    No luck here.
This discussion has been closed.