Options

Neverwinter Alpha Key giveaway!

Comments

• Options
    armagettenarmagetten Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am definitely looking forward to playing a Control Wizard. :D
  • Options
    jungjoonjungjoon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Trickster Rogue!
  • Options
    xabrackxabrack Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The great weapon fighter ;)
  • Options
    xkshadowxxkshadowx Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am the type of player that tries all the classes in a game to see what I like the most.

That being said I love the damage output of Great Weapon Fighter and Trickster Rouge.

Out of those 2 I am leaning towards The tricky guy... what else can I say!
  • Options
    riinizulriinizul Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am mainly excited to play the Control Wizard. I have always played a spellcasting class as my main character, both in D&D, and other MMO games. I am hoping to do so again in Neverwinter!
    These I have learned to watch for, and beware:
    Fires atop Ghaethluntatar, ships sailing the skies of the Moonsea,
    Beholders seen in the Ghost Halls, black-hued elves seen anywhere,
    And a Storm in Shadowdale.
    Nestrel Mharrokk, Sage of Saerloon
    Old Pages from an Old Sage
    published in The Year of the Elven Swords Returned
  • Options
    kitcaliekitcalie Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2013
    Knowing me I will end up playing them all at one point in time if I like the game but to start either a rouge or a cleric
  • Options
    yoshi77yoshi77 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The Divine Cleric class is the class I am most excited to play by far. Firstly, it was very refreshing to see a new MMO have a healing class, it seems to me that more MMO are starting to shy away from healing classes because they fear nobody wants to play them.

This is simply not true, I prefer playing a healer the advantages are many, I can heal myself for starters, as well, I never have a hard time finding a party to adventure with. My love affair with the cleric specifically started back with the pen and paper D&D game. I always ended up being stuck playing the cleric because no one else would and the party needed a healer. I soon realized this was a very enjoyable class, everyone made sure to be on my good side, so as to ensure themselves of heals down the road. The Cleric had a lot more to offer then just healing though and at high levels some very impressive offensive divine magic opens up.

I read on PC Gamer about the cleric having some really nice AOE magic, and I am really looking forward to trying it out. I was a big fan of NWN2, and simply can not wait to play Neverwinter. Please pick me for a alpha key.

Thanks
  • Options
    eskanomeskanom Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Cleric : I played a cleric in NWN and I have never since experienced such an enjoyable class.
  • Options
    velloss999velloss999 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am by far most looking forward to playing the control wizard. I have spend hundreds of hours playing wizards and their subclasses and prestige classes in NWN & NWN2 and for the life of me cannot wait to play one in Neverwinter.
  • Options
    vyxenhelixvyxenhelix Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I would definitely be interesting in playing a character along the lines of a Warpriest of Tempus, but I haven't played any 4th Edition games, so I would be curious to see how the Cleric works.
  • Options
    gannikgannik Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am really looking forward to playing a Warlock. I love the lore behind the Warlock and I love their ability to confuse and confound enemies.
  • Options
    ruikesan85ruikesan85 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 108 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    Rogue, totally rogue. I like other classes but my favorite is pretty well set.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    crithappycrithappy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Guardian, I always play with my wife who plays healer we love it, only need to find dps for groups!
  • Options
    stealthmosephstealthmoseph Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Great Weapon Fighter! The last video you guys produced sold me on the game.
  • Options
    keenakinzkeenakinz Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Control Wizard here! Always loved casters. <3
  • Options
    eblisvanelriceblisvanelric Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am looking forward to playing a Trickster Rogue. I often play rogues in my D&D games as well as in my MMORPG games. I am looking forward to the evasion mechanics which i am sure enhances the fast paced tactical combat that i am impressed to see over the more common button sets of other MMORPGs. I have spent many hours thinking and working on things for a Forgotten Realms MMORPG so I am looking forward to this very much. Thank You
  • Options
    draelithdraelith Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Control Wizard, love Arcane caster types and looking forward to trying out the dynamics of playing one in a group!
  • Options
    lanathalanatha Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    There are so many to choose from. Guardian - been there done that. Devoted Cleric looks interesting. I was looking for something along the lines of a ranger type but this could be the one. I always look for a class that can heal as I have a tendency to run in and get killed a lot!
  • Options
    indelibledualityindelibleduality Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Wizard and hope some form of warlock is introduced.
  • Options
    zilvis1978zilvis1978 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Being a long time MMO player (of many various MMO's as well)and an even longer D&D fan The Control Wizard will be my first tryout on this game. I have always played a wizard/mage/Caster as my main over many many years and games. In this incarnation the game itself fascinates me and this form of wizard looks fun to master and enough challenge to make things very interesting. I'm sure i'll dabble in other classes but in the end Magic is Magic after all?
  • Options
    dominatorzodominatorzo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Rogue as always, cant beatem!
  • Options
    zevnizevni Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The main appeal of every mmorpg is to explore the world as all the classes, there is no way I won't be playing every variation of every class.
  • Options
    trayvintrayvin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am really looking forward to this game. It has a dark feal to it that i just havnt seen in any of the other candya** games out right now. When it comes to a class choice its always tough for me on my first toon in a game but i'm really likin the great weopon fighter or trickster rogue. If i have to make one choice though its gonna be the weopon fighter. Awesome job so far guys everything looks amazing. I can't wait to get my hands on it!!!!!
  • Options
    xrmn7777xrmn7777 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I want to play as a Guardian Fighter!
  • Options
    narcolepticjedinarcolepticjedi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2013

Question: Which class are you looking forward to playing the most in Neverwinter?

Control Wizard! er, maybe Devout Cleric! Kinda torn here. It'll probably come down to which side of the bed I wake up on come launch! ;)
  • Options
    uggsmashuggsmash Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 68
    edited January 2013
    Control Wizard. Classic fantasy magic, with robes and all :)
    Or a dwarven Devoted Cleric of Clangeddin...if they can wield the axe!
  • Options
    grimmangusgrimmangus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    guardian fighter for me!
  • Options
    celticdeath2000celticdeath2000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Great Weaopn Fighter - SMASH ALL THE THINGS!
  • Options
    curlodcurlod Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Play with a Cleric would be awesome, I miss roleplaying and stuff. Hope that a little rp fits in this game =]
  • Options
    aydanpaladinaydanpaladin Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am most looking forward to playing the Devoted Cleric class. Playing a holy paladin back in wow I feel like this class would be a great fit for my as I like they gameplay that healers have.
This discussion has been closed.