Options

Neverwinter Alpha Key giveaway!

Comments

• Options
    tl5tl5 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Control Wizard, always liked playing magic users
  • Options
    toxyn72toxyn72 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Trickster rogue for me. I love the finesse classes and rogues are often under utilized. This would be a great early birthday present as mine is in 1 week.
  • Options
    yawlyerzyawlyerz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Great Weapon Fighter. have always loved to use 2H weps but then again i would like to try multiple different combos
  • Options
    psijic17psijic17 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I will be playing a Great Weapon Fighter. I'm used to playing range in MMO's so this will be a cool change.
  • Options
    yegadsyegads Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Dwarven Fighter
  • Options
    vengefuldeityvengefuldeity Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    This is like asking me to pick my favorite cookie. If "all of the above" isn't an answer you'll accept, then I'll go with Trickster Rogue for the stabby-stab.
  • Options
    valukdelvihdvalukdelvihd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Wizards are where its at for me!
  • Options
    harvest252harvest252 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The Cleric. Clerics have always been the backbone of adventure in Faerun. They call upon the gods for their power, not the arcane, and since the wizards require years of study, apprenticeships, and precise combinations of components, words and gestures you must have balance. The disciples of the gods (Which i sincerely hope we get to pick a deity to follow) are the warriors of faith, from the laying on of hands, to the faithless, to the Chosen ones (Think Cadderly or Adon) They play a role unlike any other. They are the warriors with nothing to lose as long as they follow their faith. A cleric of Torm must be able to read the words of duty upon reaching the city of the dead on Torm's gauntlets, or they face the wall of the faithless. This is motivation to hold true and follow your deity's principals through the game. I hope to have the chance to experience that. My favorite tales of the forgotten realms will always be the Cleric Cadderly (more priest than cleric...semantics) and how the song of Denir played in his mind. In contrast the followers of Lloth, live on the brink of war and madness. And the clerics reflect the tone in their actions. The cleric is the "SOUL" of the party. I wish to play one so I can honor my chosen Deity with my deeds and earn his spot in eternity. If I have the choice, it will be a Devout Cleric of Tempus, God of war, battle, warriors. Chaotic Neutral. Although, I sincerely hope the Library of "The Spirit Soaring" is in the game. To set foot there even in a virtual world would be a dream come true.

Thank you for your consideration.
  • Options
    oversizedhat2003oversizedhat2003 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Great Weapon Fighter all the way... it's cleaving time : )
  • Options
    taitoutaitou Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The class i want most to play is the Creator, yeah you read right. I want to play the Creator because i want to make awesome things with The Foundry!! Also i want to put my hands on the Rogue
  • Options
    daveyman2323daveyman2323 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am definitely looking forward to playing a wizard. Ranged magic and teleporting? Sign me up, its time to slay some monsters =D
  • Options
    kojac08kojac08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Cleric, nuff said!
  • Options
    xzio1xzio1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Control wizard
  • Options
    orion42morion42m Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Ranger for me, then the Trickster Rogue looks like great fun!
  • Options
    dr6nheartdr6nheart Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I think a Trickster Rogue would be the most fun.
  • Options
    jerrikojerriko Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm looking forward to the Control Wizard :)
  • Options
    greenpalmgreenpalm Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Any support class.
  • Options
    ttmkttmk Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Control Wizz the best for me :-)
  • Options
    edwairdedwaird Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    trickster rouge looks like what i'll be playing as, although i looked up the arcane archer on wiki and that looks rad, especially considering i was a witchhunter in oblivion..
  • Options
    pumba12pumba12 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    i want to play with a warrior, or a ranger if have :D pls i need a key !!!! :)
  • Options
    nitznitz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Trickster Rogue, stabby stabby ;)
  • Options
    daimbardaimbar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I want to play the Trickster Rogue because it looks like it will be able to get into the thick of combat but still take strategy and skill to survive and thrive.
  • Options
    hogan1917hogan1917 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I definitely want to play a trickster rogue :) i've always loved rogue classes in RPGs
  • Options
    kapastiakapastia Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Rogue is the class I'm looking forward to play the most in Neverwinter. Not only is this one of my favorite classes to play, but I think it's a class with diverse play styles and will have the most mechanics that need help testing. I'd like people to feel they are getting to truly playing they class as it should be.
  • Options
    kellytm29kellytm29 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Great Weapon Fighter...That class reminds me of the good old days of pen and paper and dice D&D
  • Options
    mohbiusmohbius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am looking forward to playing a Control Wizard :)
  • Options
    xombiechefxombiechef Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Of but of course a Trickster Rogue
    Sneaky sneaky
  • Options
    ndbottndbott Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Definitely a Trickster Rogue, I've always enjoyed playing the sneaky character who hides in the shadows and stabs things in the back.
  • Options
    tulsatim67tulsatim67 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Great Weapon Fighter
  • Options
    unrealbr1unrealbr1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    2-hander warrior.
    Slash and hack untill they are dead!
This discussion has been closed.