test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

hey peeps! will be a daily player playing from my cell phone store:)

jfrank123xjfrank123x Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2012 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
yeah so i work all day at my cell phone store so between customers i play online games lol! see ya in game
Post edited by jfrank123x on

Comments

• zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited November 2012
    Well met and welcome to Neverwinter!
  • jfrank123xjfrank123x Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    thanks played most baulders gate 1 and 2 and NVN 1 and 2 hoping to get some of that feeling back. I love bards and really hope they put them in. I love helping and creating mischief lol.
  • pilf3rpilf3r Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Hi Welcome! :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Neverwinter Thieves Guild
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Welcome to Neverwinter Online! I hope you will be able to appreciate the game with so small a screen though! ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • adaram648adaram648 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 366 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2012
    Welcome. Sounds like a great job!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jfrank123xjfrank123x Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    lol i will be playing from my job lol which i work with cell phones. I activate and put minutes on peoples pre paid phones. I play on a PC at work not on the cell phone silly! Speaking of which I know would be a stretch mobile compatibility is big business now a days . Have a mobile app in android and apple phones would be awesome maybe the graphics could be dumbed down or maybe chat only between PC and mobile players, but there has to be some connect so when ppl aren't in front of there computers they can check on friends or auction stuff something! Anyone feel me on this? Oh and yeah I love my job but fixing and trouble shooting cell phones can be a pain in the u know what! Anyone trying to get a taste of the industry should apply at there local radio shack or best buy mobile thats how i got started and now own my own cell phone store :)
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    jfrank123x wrote: »
    lol i will be playing from my job lol which i work with cell phones. I activate and put minutes on peoples pre paid phones. I play on a PC at work not on the cell phone silly! Speaking of which I know would be a stretch mobile compatibility is big business now a days . Have a mobile app in android and apple phones would be awesome maybe the graphics could be dumbed down or maybe chat only between PC and mobile players, but there has to be some connect so when ppl aren't in front of there computers they can check on friends or auction stuff something! Anyone feel me on this? Oh and yeah I love my job but fixing and trouble shooting cell phones can be a pain in the u know what! Anyone trying to get a taste of the industry should apply at there local radio shack or best buy mobile thats how i got started and now own my own cell phone store :)

Sweet! I Love a success story! And I was joking on the screens, but I see I forgot my smiley, I'll have to retcon that :)

Yeah, I know the social media checking the game thing is wish-listed, but there are potential mechanical conflicts and outright exploits that have to be discussed and resolved as to how far you can "access" your account.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • magbrawn63magbrawn63 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Welcome to the community.