test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Free zen offers

pilf3rpilf3r Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Every now and then i try the surveys for the free zen.

Most of the time it's a waste of my time as I get disqualified for not meeting the criteria.

How does your mileage vary with these surveys?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Neverwinter Thieves Guild
Post edited by pilf3r on

Comments

• jadescimitarjadescimitar Member Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    actually won't let me even take surverys since Neverwinter will be my first PW game and I don't have any "active" characters on the website yet... b:scorn
    Z2DEDiN.jpg
    This city promises death for the meek, glory for the bold, danger for all, and riches for Jade!
    Elven Trickster Rogue: Two-bladed elf, tons of stabby stabby and that sort of thing...
    | R. A. Salvatore | My Minions | Forgotten Realms Wiki | Elven Translator |
  • vindiconvindicon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Well, the only time I did manage to get some zen out of it, it was when I was asked to watch an advertisment video... a whoping 2 zen! Other than that, the few times I've tried I got nothing.

Many of them are not very legit, others are... idk, I'd personally rather just pay for my zen, it's easier that way...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rekluze057rekluze057 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I've picked up 860 Zen so far through surveys, but you're right, I'd say maybe 1 out of 8 actually pays off. I try to do one or two when I'm bored but generally they seem to be a waste of time.
  • stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Meh I'll just buy my Zen..there are always crazy offers for extra Zen you find a good sale and stock up for the year.
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Think I got 140 before stopping. Might go back but buyer beware for spam and referrals.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pilf3rpilf3r Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Alright cool, though maybe I was doing something wrong lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Neverwinter Thieves Guild
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited September 2012
    I've stopped trying the surveys for more often than not, when I finish one I am told that I have been disqualified because I am not their target audience.
  • bluetone86bluetone86 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have done several so far, Gotten all the way to the " Thank you for completing this survey!! " So on and so fourth, But haven't yet received the first Zen that was listed for the surveys i did.

Perhaps there's a long delay?.....I'll give it another day or so, and just never do them again if i don't see anything.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    Necromancy is bad. Please make a new thread instead of bringing back old topics. Thanks!

Necromancy:

Any thread over one month (30 days) old is considered to be a dead thread. Posting in a dead (necro) thread will cause it to be locked. Repeated posting of dead threads can result in a ban from forums/game. Instead of necro-ing a thread, please make a new thread.
This discussion has been closed.