Comments

• surf13surf13 Member Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Plans?!? The usual.

1. Kill everything
    2. Take it's stuff
  • vestinious1vestinious1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I loath all controllers with a burning passion. I haven't owned a console since the PS2 and no matter how much I have used my brother's XBox I feel I will always hate it.

I'd rather blow a fortune on a computer that works a thousand times better than any console and keep my beloved mouse than touch a rotten modern console's controller. My Razer Naga Epic might have cost me ten times the amount of a console controller but it was worth every penny to have features of a controller without one of those god awful creations.
    Although I have a Razer Nostromo the joystick feature only works in 4 directions rather than a joystick and I was considering buying the Logitech G13 to replace it but I'm not too sure since WASD never really phased me.

All I know is that there hasn't been a good controller invented since Nintendo 64. Long Live Keyboards, Mice and rebuildable upgradable computers. :-p

Heres a link to the older 1.03 drivers for the Razer Nostromo that allow the dpad to work in all directions, I found out this when setting up STO myself :). http://www.4shared.com/zip/kfoaE9PJ/razer_nostromo_driver_v103.html
  • philbe63philbe63 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Step 1: Obsess of the look of my character. Spend hours on fine tuning the bone structure and lip thickness only to know I will never actually look upon her face.

Step 2: Lament over the fact that there is no god choices for Rogues (still).

Step 3: Debate with all my other personalities on the name choice, full name or short version...sigh

Step 4: Hit finish and start playing.

Step 5: Immediately wish I had gone with the alternative name choice.

Step 6: Finally get to the city of Neverwinter to discover that there is someone who looks exactly like me. String of profanities ensue.

Step 7: Calm the -bleep- down as this is a game after all

Step 8: Realize that the throbbing pain in my shoulders is from hours hunched over my keyboard and I dearly need to go to the bathroom, perform necessary bio functions and acknowledge the presence of loved ones.

Step 9: Wake up with a start realizing that you have been running into a wall for the last 20 minutes. Manage to crawl to nearest horizontal sleeping device and pass out.

Step 10: Optional repeat steps 1-9 again or play current character for as many uninterrupted hours as possible.
  • trickshawtrickshaw Member Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Vacation from the 28th to the 5th.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]