test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ohhhh! Guilds :x

yoyoyooyoyooyoyooofohthofdooooyoyoyooyoyooyoyooofohthofdoooo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
Ohhh Guilds D: this looks fascinating just 1 minor question :o who would you recommend for a guild to someone ? doesnt have to be your own guild it can be though but its upto you and why would you recommend it
Post edited by yoyoyooyoyooyoyooofohthofdoooo on

Comments

• aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,369 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Hey Yoyo! I'd recommend you take a gander over to the Directory of the Founders Guilds of Neverwinter and send a holla over to any guild leader whose guild strikes your fancy.

I've spoken to most guild leaders in that list, and all I've spoken to have high hopes for Neverwinter and good solid guild play.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    There are many good guilds and I can help find a appropriate one to fit your needs if you give some info on what you want

What Time Zones would you like?

Do you want to be joined with gamers who have guilds on mutiple games and platforms that all play together? (if so I would recommend Defiance or mine though Tyr's Paladium does extend into DDO

Do you want a class/race specific guild? (if so I actually recommend you having another in mind for your alts.)

Do you want one that teaches new MMOers or gamers?

Do you want one that will PvP?

Do you want one with experienced DnD players?

Do you want to be with members who have played other MMO's?

Do you want on that will be building modules/campaigns/worlds?

Do you want one that will respect you?(kinda obvious)

Do you want a guild that helps others?

if you answer these it will make it easier to recommend some.

Naturally I would recommend mine but in the end it is always your choice.
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • yoyoyooyoyooyoyooofohthofdooooyoyoyooyoyooyoyooofohthofdoooo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    There are many good guilds and I can help find a appropriate one to fit your needs if you give some info on what you want

What Time Zones would you like?

Do you want to be joined with gamers who have guilds on mutiple games and platforms that all play together? (if so I would recommend Defiance or mine though Tyr's Paladium does extend into DDO: uh not really

Do you want a class/race specific guild? (if so I actually recommend you having another in mind for your alts.) Naa

Do you want one that teaches new MMOers or gamers? :X to be honest im not really new to gaming

Do you want one that will PvP? Well i am madly inlove with pvp

Do you want one with experienced DnD players? 50 / 50 like half experienced and half newbies <including me> :O

Do you want to be with members who have played other MMO's? Yes

Do you want on that will be building modules/campaigns/worlds? Sort of

Do you want one that will respect you?(kinda obvious) Ofcourse

Do you want a guild that helps others? Well i'll probably help people a lot in free time

if you answer these it will make it easier to recommend some.

Naturally I would recommend mine but in the end it is always your choice.

What Time Zones would you like? Not fussed about Time zones though i live in Pacific or somethinig

Do you want to be joined with gamers who have guilds on mutiple games and platforms that all play together? (if so I would recommend Defiance or mine though Tyr's Paladium does extend into DDO: uh not really

Do you want a class/race specific guild? (if so I actually recommend you having another in mind for your alts.) Naa

Do you want one that teaches new MMOers or gamers? :X to be honest im not really new to gaming

Do you want one that will PvP? Well i am madly inlove with pvp

Do you want one with experienced DnD players? 50 / 50 like half experienced and half newbies <including me> :O

Do you want to be with members who have played other MMO's? Yes

Do you want on that will be building modules/campaigns/worlds? Sort of

Do you want one that will respect you?(kinda obvious) Ofcourse

Do you want a guild that helps others? Well i'll probably help people a lot in free time
  • yoyoyooyoyooyoyooofohthofdooooyoyoyooyoyooyoyooofohthofdoooo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Hey Yoyo! I'd recommend you take a gander over to the Directory of the Founders Guilds of Neverwinter and send a holla over to any guild leader whose guild strikes your fancy.

I've spoken to most guild leaders in that list, and all I've spoken to have high hopes for Neverwinter and good solid guild play.

hey aandrethegiant :D, Alright I'll go over there and have a look at it now and uhh since you recommend it and you've spoken to most of the guild leaders that's enough to strike my interest