test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Question on character names

2»

Comments

• remedialhappymanremedialhappyman Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I remember back in WoW their was this guy named bigfatray and he would always RP in LFG chat. I never saw him break character, not even once and it got to the point where everyone would get super pissed off whenever he talked. Still to this day one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

"OMG shut up and get a freaking life, stop clogging LFG with your ******** "

"I have already pledged my life to the missing king of stormwind, my fate is no onger in my hands. I look to gather adventurers to end the tyranny of the traitorous Edwin Vancleef in the name westfall and the alliance. Though I cannot use restorative magic and I will need a few good killers on my side!"
  • muzrub333muzrub333 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I remember back in WoW their was this guy named bigfatray and he would always RP in LFG chat. I never saw him break character, not even once and it got to the point where everyone would get super pissed off whenever he talked. Still to this day one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

"I have already pledged my life to the missing king of stormwind, my fate is no onger in my hands. I look to gather adventurers to end the tyranny of the traitorous Edwin Vancleef in the name westfall and the alliance. Though I cannot use restorative magic and I will need a few good killers on my side!"

LOL that's funny as hell. I'd have grouped with that guy for sure. Not a big fan of the name, but since I had an Ogre Warrior named Bonesnappa Bootysmacka in EQ, I can't really complain.

Here's to the characters that make the games we play so memorable. Hope we get a few in NW.
  • plamgarplamgar Member Posts: 132 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2012

100% RP will be better here.I just know it !
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I shall remember to RP in a LFG to honor Big Fat Ray.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I shall remember to RP in a LFG to honor Big Fat Ray.

Posting in LFG itself would be breaking RP. There is no talk to all loudspeaker in FR.
    Best way to go 100% RP has to be using the forums and deciding on a location and time to meet and then meet in game accidentally. We used to do that with our static group in DDO.
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    gillrmn wrote: »
    Posting in LFG itself would be breaking RP. There is no talk to all loudspeaker in FR.
    Best way to go 100% RP has to be using the forums and deciding on a location and time to meet and then meet in game accidentally. We used to do that with our static group in DDO.

Oh I'll just wander in the LFG In Character. Wondering how these Artificers made this odd parchment that announced my presence and why it illuminates so. If the group tells me to "shut up" it's a bonus :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • epikoaepikoa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    How do people get subtitles on their characters? For example, I see "Joe Schmo" and then underneath the name it says "of Neverwinter" or something like that. Thanks.
  • jellocfjellocf Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That makes sense
  • barracudebarracude Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    @ =\ Hope u ll fix it as soon as possible. This system is kinda fail for RP players, do smth >_<
    They must find it difficult...
    Those who have taken authority as they truth,
    Rather than truth as the authority.
    - G. Massey