Options

Favorite wizards

1235»

Comments

• Options
    l1ghtstarl1ghtstar Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'd go with Zatanna. More of a modern hero + she's hot =D
    Light Star Alliance (my toons with build guides & videos)
    Nature Powerset
    @Man.of.Light
  • Options
    johnswiftjohnswift Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Szass Tam He is OP!
  • Options
    maelificaemaelificae Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    My favorite is elf control.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey, nice stuff and all but do any of you want your own great low price gaming servers just for you? We have tons of different types of servers with full DDos protections and top customer support. We offer servers from Garies Mod to Minecraft, where you get to build your own maps, you get to create your own game mode, and where you are in control of the server.

Most server hosts squeeze you and many other clients into one server. This can create lag in-game. Ewe Host gives you the most space so you can run your server with ease.

Ewe Host has the best support around! We all have been part of a community before and we know what it’s like to run game servers, we are here to help you install mods, gamemodes and more!

With nearly 3 years in experience we have learned to get you the best quality server at the cheapest price! We also have great DDoS protection at almost no cost to you.

Ewe Host is dedicated to host the best game servers; whether you’re a community manager or a fan. We support high quality DDoS protection and server back-ups so you can spend less time worrying and more time having fun! Don't waste another moment, order your game server today!

So don' t wait or procrastinate order now here ---> https://www.ewehost.com/store/cart.php

Or check out our main site here ---> http://ewehost.com/
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    My best regards,
    Maelificae
  • Options
    caelumareshcaelumaresh Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwmNGl9BXKc

Go to 39 minutes to see FB of Neverwinter Nights 1
    Nobody can beat the Old Ones ^^
  • Options
    ulvielulviel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 741 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Why, Edwin Odesseiron of course!

Because:

"Elminster this, Elminster that. Give *me* 2000 years and a pointy hat and I will kick his <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>."
  • Options
    relativityrelativity Member Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Might be a bit odd, but I gonna say: Xzar. He was my first wizzardly love. Chaotic evil, psychotic, necromancer, Zent and wearing green. You gotta love this kombo. Will never forget his "Stop touching me!" in childish voice or "I wanted infravision like the elves. But 'tis more then just taking their eyes!". I mean really, he was such a cheerful lunatic. I can't count times when I let Montaron die, just to hear his "Montaron, I... I never loved you!".
    Love Xzar forevah.
    Bids he then the spruces to singer him an anthems!
    thief-glyphs.gif?w=32
    And the Woodsie Lord binders them fleshes to stone!