test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

This game looks great!

brunheimbrunheim Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
edited September 2012 in General Discussion (PC)
I'm actually excited about this one! How solid is the "Early 2013" release?
Post edited by brunheim on

Comments

• porcoblueporcoblue Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Only Oghma knows.
    The launch was scheduled for this year, and now for early 2013.

I just hope to play Neverwinter before NEXT.
  • gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    It is more of a projected date. Until an actual date is declared, it can always change.
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Unless they start sending links to download the release software, nothing is firm until they send those out or they announce the product has "gone gold" in an electronic form.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vindiconvindicon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Well, I doubt it will be too long since we get our hands on the game... Publishers these days tend to want games published asap, and even the easygoing PWE should be getting mildly impatient after all those delays...

Well, unless Atari decides they want to buy Cryptic back, and they want the game turned back into a co-op again... b:shocked At which point we should probably just quit it and go for a drink...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    vindicon wrote: »
    Well, I doubt it will be too long since we get our hands on the game... Publishers these days tend to want games published asap, and even the easygoing PWE should be getting mildly impatient after all those delays...

Well, unless Atari decides they want to buy Cryptic back, and they want the game turned back into a co-op again... b:shocked At which point we should probably just quit it and go for a drink...

*Runs for the Bars...* Oh wait, IF they buy Cryptic back...

*Runs back*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sunflysunfly Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    How Awesome to see this game here linked to PWI, Neverwinter Nights was one of my fave games.. waiting in anticipation for beta keyb:heart
  • gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    vindicon wrote: »
    Well, unless A**** decides they want to buy Cryptic back,

Please don't use the A-word here. The community is quite paranoid about that word already.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited September 2012
    gillrmn wrote: »
    Please don't use the A-word here. The community is quite paranoid about that word already.

*the mage begins drawing a circle around the defiled ground with silver dust and salt while softly chanting a warding incantation in ancient Netherese*