test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Psychodrac Lives!

psychodracpsychodrac Member Posts: 7 Arc User
edited September 2012 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
Hi everyone - here is the resurrection of Psychodrac from the 1990's original AOL online game NWN. I look forward to seeing the newest version, and can imagine the graphics have come a long way from the 1990's!
Post edited by psychodrac on

Comments

• deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Welcome and sorry I didnt welcome you early. If you havent already you might like to check out the fan fiction it has pretty good stuff. There are tons of good guilds to join. Also some really good discussions.
    I hope to see you around the forums and in-game.
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • surf13surf13 Member Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Welcome psychodrac!

Good to see another old-timer here :D
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Apologies as my unread posts check missed this thread too. Welcome to Neverwinter psychodrac and thanks for gracing us with your arrival oh veteran *bows*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited September 2012
    Well met and welcome to Neverwinter!

I didn't play the old AOL Neverwinter but I used to roleplay (and prowl) in the AOL chat rooms way back when...before UO and MMOs.

Apologies as my unread posts check missed this thread too. Welcome to Neverwinter psychodrac and thanks for gracing us with your arrival oh veteran *bows*
    I've had several times lately that my display is being flagged as "read all" when refreshing the forum. We may want to submit a forum bug report but I have a feeling it has to do with our cookies and browsers.