test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tribal Dancer

tribaldancertribaldancer Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2012 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
I've been an ElfQuest fan since 1984. ( elfquest.com) I was part of an online Holt that wrote stories and did character art for our own holt. I was a writer and we sent out an ezine hard copy to all members for many years.

I have been online since '96. I started out in MUDs and MUSHes where everything is text based. There was the Two Moons Mush (my world was forever changed and I still remember looking at the page the first time online) and Ancient Aguish (I made alot of friends there that I met in rl).

I then discovered NWN in 2006. I saw Persistent Worlds and I was hooked and later addicted. Specially when they implimented crafting and oh I greatly enjoyed hours just making up outfits. **( I wonder if there will be a detailed customization like that?)**

I played NWN and the expansions before getting into the persistent worlds. I wanted to have a good handle on the game before engaging with multiplayers in real time.

The Fold (Waves to Bane, Puddlegore and all the others) was my first persistent server. It was awsome and well run.

Then things happened and the NWN2 was a flop (I never actually tried it since ...I had a look at their version of elves and was not pleased at the visual of them). Soooo I tried out other servers over the next few years. I have a group that I spend alot of time with over in the social servers crafting, making new outfits, crafting, hunting, roleplaying, making new outfits....

I've checked out LoTR a little but didn't get far into it. Tried DDO but the mechanics of the game seemed really unwieldy to me as far as moving around goes.

I found out about the NWN that PW is putting out and I was very excited. Hopped right over to this place and signed up. Just recently I've started playing PWI and if this NWN is anything like the graphics I've seen at PW....it's gonna be amazing.

I've done a bit of reading around these forums. At first I was a bit upset about not seeing Rangers in the first line up, but after some more reading and looking over the youtube vid about it, I began to change my thinking a bit. I have decided that if the line up is to be as is known so far then I would take on a rougue and make my archer from that. Then when other expansions come out ( you know they will) I'll hope for a ranger or by that time have learned to adapt with the original set so well it wouldn't matter.

I am avid about roleplaying, I'm honest, I like to play fair, I'm no door mat I'll put my hand in your face and totally ignore you if you are a jerk to me, I don't pvp ever, I enjoy being a support character in a group as I always play the Elven Archer AA and gleefully bring up the rear with a mischevious gleam in my eyes.

Looking forward to the new NWN,

Tribal Dancer
Post edited by tribaldancer on

Comments