Install Arc
Options

CO/STO Lifetimers Closed Beta Access

13»

Comments

• Options
    aeroth001aeroth001 Member Posts: 420 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2012
    is it just me or this happened when people started to get angry on the forum ?b:laugh
  • Options
    wraithshadow13wraithshadow13 Member Posts: 1,847 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I'm still worried about this. I have terrible luck in video games, so i'm worried it will strike again and i'll be in with no time to actually test. Although a little word on how far until Beta would still be appreciated from the devs.
  • Options
    lordtrepidlordtrepid Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Here it is 12/12/12 and still no sign of Closed Beta key for NW. I am a lifetime STO subscriber. Where is my key?
  • Options
    surf13surf13 Member Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    lordtrepid wrote: »
    Here it is 12/12/12 and still no sign of Closed Beta key for NW. I am a lifetime STO subscriber. Where is my key?
    It arrives after the end of the world...
  • Options
    deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Patience it shall come in time. I have been waiting for Neverwinter since 2011. The game was predicted to come out early this year at that time. I am not inpatient though after I dealt with the Diablo 3 problems during the games first couple months(The problems lead me to stop playing)
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    xlebonilxlebonil Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Well what can i say i pre-order torchlight on 4/7/2012 and i got neverwinter key on 20/9/2012 sign the key the same day. And from that day and after i check the forum almost every day for the beta. Everybody relax you all going to get your keys the next days.
    All i see for all this months is that freaking download button and no neverwinter beta. So learn to have patience as i did....
  • Options
    iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    The Torchlight 2 Pre-release order offering the Beta key was because the TL2 product went live. It was a special one-time key release thanks. The reason there is no Lifetime Beta key being offered is there is no Beta. When beta is about to start, there will be a sudden influx of emailed keys. If you wish to know more about Beta, please read my FAQ on my banner link. While it's frowned on resurrecting an old topic (necroing,) this is an ongoing concern, but try and post your anxieties to this thread, thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ozzilupoozzilupo Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    The Torchlight 2 Pre-release order offering the Beta key was because the TL2 product went live. It was a special one-time key release thanks. The reason there is no Lifetime Beta key being offered is there is no Beta. When beta is about to start, there will be a sudden influx of emailed keys. If you wish to know more about Beta, please read my FAQ on my banner link. While it's frowned on resurrecting an old topic (necroing,) this is an ongoing concern, but try and post your anxieties to this thread, thanks.

What confuses me about your post is that here are two links one from STO News and the second from CO news that state as a new lifetime subscriber perk will receive Closed beta access to Neverwinter when Beta is available.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited December 2012
    ozzilupo wrote: »
    What confuses me about your post is that here are two links one from STO News and the second from CO news that state as a new lifetime subscriber perk will receive Closed beta access to Neverwinter when Beta is available.
    The difference is the note: "*When this testing phase begins, invites will be doled out to Lifetime Subscribers over the course of the test." - The Promotion for Torchlight 2 specifically said that they will get the key along with their Pre-Order, which has happened. The prior, has not happened yet so no keys have been sent out to STO/CO Lifetime Members.
  • Options
    melanderimelanderi Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users, Silverstars Posts: 264 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2012
    ozzilupo wrote: »

What Truth means is that keys have not been sent out to anyone yet, and that as we get closer to the beta more info will be sent out.

Currently the ways to acquire a beta key are:
    Lifetime Subscriber to either STO or CO
    Pre-ordered Torchlight II from Perfect World (Steam and Runic had their own promotions)
    Purchased a Founders Pack for RaiderZ
    Acquired a key from one of our shows (PAX prime/east, E3, etc)

There may be additional ways to gain access to the beta by participating on the forums, as well!
    Pixilated Community Entity
    @Effreet in game
    Terms of Service and Rules of Conduct. Learn them, Love them
  • Options
    bloodymadbloodymad Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Well, I want into the beta certainly, I got a RaiderZ founder pack so that's good to hear.
    There will be an announcement when emails start going out or we'll just get em when we get em ?
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited December 2012
    Either there will be an announcement or there will be players posting with joy that their CBT Keys arrived in their e-mails.
    I don't think they announced when CBT Keys were being mailed out for Torchlight II Pre-Orders but that was uner completely different circumstances. Afterall those keys were only supposed to be sent out when Beta started and obvioulsy that didn't go according to plan.

As for the STO/CO Lifetime Subscribers I'm pretty sure the CBT Keys will only be sent out with the public announcement of the Closed Beta Test but it's likely best to check your e-mails anyway. For right now I can at the least confirm they haven't been sent out yet.

In any case you will get access to the CBT. Rest Assured.
  • Options
    iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Thanks Mel for listing all the offers people got/get the keys for CBT here! As Mel and Abmi have shown, there will be announcements when the CBT is near and everybody then will be checking their mailboxes at that nanosecond whether Cryptic will announce the key release later from that announcement or not, believe you me! :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    dancoppldancoppl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Any news on CBT access for STO lifetimers? It is somewhat odd that you can buy the access with the Founder's Pack and already play/test. We spent much, much more on the STO, which went F2P.
  • Options
    shiaikashiaika Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    dancoppl wrote: »
    Any news on CBT access for STO lifetimers? It is somewhat odd that you can buy the access with the Founder's Pack and already play/test. We spent much, much more on the STO, which went F2P.
    You found this old thread but not the sticky with the beta weekends schedule? O_o

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?30761-Neverwinter-Beta-Weekend-details-Read-this-first!
  • Options
    dancoppldancoppl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My bad :) Thanks.
  • Options
    starkaosstarkaos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    They have all of this month for them to send the keys for next beta weekend so I doubt we will see them till the end of the month.
  • Options
    lazypromlazyprom Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Has anyone with STO or CO lifetime been sent a key yet? It says we should be in 8-10 weekend, just wondering.
  • Options
    darkdeathrapdarkdeathrap Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 57
    edited February 2013
    lazyprom wrote: »
    Has anyone with STO or CO lifetime been sent a key yet? It says we should be in 8-10 weekend, just wondering.

Nope nothing yet
  • Options
    elminbanelminban Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I still cannot even post new threads let alone have a beta key from my STO lifetime. I am thinking maybe we can just download the client and log in with our account un-questioned because it reconizes already our STO accounts here.
    2.jpg
  • Options
    basho42basho42 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    CO lifetime subscriber here, and no beta key in the mail yet. I haven't played CO since CO accounts had to be linked with Perfect World accounts. So hopefully only just having linked my account today won't cause me any trouble :P
  • Options
    gizmoforgizmofor Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    STO lifetime here.
    No BETA key in email.
    Neverwinter installed.
    Do not have access, getting message account error on login dialog window.

please help.
  • Options
    rengerrobrengerrob Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Same here...

STO lifetimer. No Beta key in email.
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013
    No Beta Needed. It should be added to your account automatically.

Check if your status has been updated here.
    If not file a support ticket.
  • Options
    perfectself82perfectself82 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    gizmofor wrote: »
    STO lifetime here.
    No BETA key in email.
    Neverwinter installed.
    Do not have access, getting message account error on login dialog window.

please help.

Exact same situation here.

I put in a ticket this morning, will post whatever information I am given as soon as I get a reply.
  • Options
    krubarkrubar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 841 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    Nice necro.

Also, the beta weekends are done.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Not really a Necro as the thread has been chugging along just barely living through the 30 day expiration...

I'm not sure at this point if we have seen the last of the Closed Beta Tests so I will leave this open for the time being. The moderators are just as much in the dark as the rest of you...

But in any case STO and CO lifetimers do not get e-mails with keys. Access is automatically granted and can be checked on this website.
  • Options
    l1zardo1l1zardo1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Lol I was reading from pg 1 .. and I was like '**** how long will the CB be if they are just handing out keys'

Then I saw Aug 2012 heh