Options

Link Your Cryptic and PWE Accounts

2»

Comments

• Options
    gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    And if you wish really hard...nope, still not starting beta right now :p

Let us all wish hard together, holding hands at midnight in a circle.

Later that night...
    You holdyou hands after drawing a circle with a star inscribed in it onthe floor and light candles. Then you join hands with others and wish hard for NW beta. Suddenly something happens.

*You summoned Asmodeus*

Asmodeus: "Ha Ha Ha! The end of world has come!"
    You: "What the? Still no beta?"
  • Options
    iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    gillrmn wrote: »
    Let us all wish hard together, holding hands at midnight in a circle.

Later that night...
    You holdyou hands after drawing a circle with a star inscribed in it onthe floor and light candles. Then you join hands with others and wish hard for NW beta. Suddenly something happens.

*You summoned Asmodeus*

Asmodeus: "Ha Ha Ha! The end of world has come!"
    You: "What the? Still no beta?"

As I'm offered the throne of Hell for selling my soul for immediate Beta Access and he failed to live up to the deal...somehow both sides of the political party steal the throne, and the fallen Exarch-now-Deity walks away in disgust muttering something about "...there used to be standards"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    As I'm offered the throne of Hell for selling my soul for immediate Beta Access and he failed to live up to the deal...somehow both sides of the political party steal the throne, and the fallen Exarch-now-Deity walks away in disgust muttering something about "...there used to be standards"

The DM raises eyebrows and frowns after looking at truthseeker's character sheet. The he opens a dairy with "To-Do" tab and scribbles down "Kill Kill Kill!"

Satisfied he closes the book and fast forwards the story "one-week later"...
  • Options
    iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    The DM raises eyebrows and frowns after looking at truthseeker's character sheet. The he opens a dairy with "To-Do" tab and scribbles down "Kill Kill Kill!"

Satisfied he closes the book and fast forwards the story "one-week later"...

The truthseeker cries tears a plenty as he is somehow compulsorily forced to "kill kill kill" this person named "DM" and he doesn't know why!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited September 2012
    The truthseeker cries tears a plenty as he is somehow compulsorily forced to "kill kill kill" this person named "DM" and he doesn't know why!

I think we need a priest up in here! Quick, get him in the circle until the priest arrives!

*the mage begins casting protection from evil, 10' radius, upon himself*
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    zebular wrote: »
    I think we need a priest up in here! Quick, get him in the circle until the priest arrives!

*the mage begins casting protection from evil, 10' radius, upon himself*

With dying breath the "DM" entrusts his diary to the mage, "Take my diary to that emo drow who I can't name due to copyright reasons. Tell him to... avenge... me... using emo songs..."

The mage shrinks when he thinks of horrible retribution.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited September 2012
    With dying breath the "DM" entrusts his diary to the mage, "Take my diary to that emo drow who I can't name due to copyright reasons. Tell him to... avenge... me... using emo songs..."

*the mage quicky snaps his hand away from the diary*

No way! I am not touching that book after seeing what it did to Lord Truth.

*the mage eyes the dying Gilrmn and begins readying a fireball*

Don't worry though, if you do die here, I'll incinerate your body and that diary so you cannot come back and serve in Valindra's army.
  • Options
    edited September 2012

Faced with He-double-hockey-sticks or Drizzt the musical played during Twilight...I make arrangements for the comfortably soothing seat of eternal tormented burning...that was a close one, almost got Drow Emo there!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    zebular wrote: »
    *the mage quicky snaps his hand away from the diary*

No way! I am not touching that book after seeing what it did to Lord Truth.

*the mage eyes the dying Gilrmn and begins readying a fireball*

Don't worry though, if you do die here, I'll incinerate your body and that diary so you cannot come back and serve in Valindra's army.

As the "DM" (not gillrmn for I am already in emo conference by driz... sorry I have fallen, Selune tricked me saying you will be good ambassador) is burning, Asmodeus appears.
    Asmodeus: "Ah! my double is dead. I didn't cast invulnerable shield on him"
    *He steps on burning diary.*
    *Wipes away his leather shoes as some emo sh** gets on his shoes*
    "Well according to contract I will be taking DM's soul. He did kill many character sheets for me. He was a good investment" and he dissapears in sulfurous fumes soon.
    Faced with He-double-hockey-sticks or Drizzt the musical played during Twilight...I make arrangements for the comfortably soothing seat of eternal tormented burning...that was a close one, almost got Drow Emo there!
    truthseeker is accidently ported to a land of no return where gillrmn is being forced to watch twilight after tying him to a torture rack...
    gillrmn is crying, "No! vampires dont sparkle! Slugs do! No!"
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    As the "DM" (not gillrmn for I am already in emo conference by driz... sorry I have fallen, Selune tricked me saying you will be good ambassador) is burning, Asmodeus appears.
    Asmodeus: "Ah! my double is dead. I didn't cast invulnerable shield on him"
    *He steps on burning diary.*
    *Wipes away his leather shoes as some emo sh** gets on his shoes*
    "Well according to contract I will be taking DM's soul. He did kill many character sheets for me. He was a good investment" and he dissapears in sulfurous fumes soon.

truthseeker is accidently ported to a land of no return where gillrmn is being forced to watch twilight after tying him to a torture rack...
    gillrmn is crying, "No! vampires dont sparkle! Slugs do! No!"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...(checks non-existent watch, yeah I have time...) OOOOOOOOOO

(see you a few minutes after eternity or when beta starts, whichever comes first.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]