test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dragon Designers

2»

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 5,050,278 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2011
    I learn any engine I can get my hands on then teach others how to use it. Whether its the foundry, Anvil, Aurora, UDk or other engine. My organization looks to help anyone who wants to learn. The foundry is just another tool to us to learn and teach and help people who want design games. That's why I'm here

Could you teach me Winterhawk? I have lots of patience and time, but ZERO knowledge of any of this stuff.
    edited June 2011
    kruel wrote: »
    Could you teach me Winterhawk? I have lots of patience and time, but ZERO knowledge of any of this stuff.

Hi, sure he can help as he seems to want to, but please take it to his thread, This is my guild thread, Thank you for your understanding...

To all others, FYI, Winterhawk is NOT part of Dragon Designers Guild and we have no affiliation to the spam he is dishing out.
    edited June 2011
    I'll make some form of guild thread for you Kruel *thumbs up*
    edited June 2011
    Time for a thread rehash.

Dragon Designers is a guild for those interested in creating amazing content for the upcoming game Neverwinter: Vie For Glory

We are a guild of designers who want to take full advantage of the awesome tools the developers give us, to bring our imaginations to life for thousands of others to share.

We are developers, designers, creators, and gamers. We may work together at times, we may just share knowledge as our own content comes to life, but we will be dedicated to the game and its assets, and most importantly out there having fun in Neverwinter.

Dragon Designers currently shares it's home at ts3.nobotters.com p4111
    edited June 2011
    Bugmaster wrote:
    Hi, sure he can help as he seems to want to, but please take it to his thread, This is my guild thread, Thank you for your understanding...

To all others, FYI, Winterhawk is NOT part of Dragon Designers Guild and we have no affiliation to the spam he is dishing out.

Well I was going to join your guild if you could help me learn some of this stuff, but when I asked you said all it takes is patience, commitment, and just tinker around with it.

I was looking for a little more formal help then that, some kind of direction to start from absolute zero knowledge.

Sorry to have bothered your thread.
    edited June 2011
    No worries, it is not you being the issue here. We are dealing with the issue
    edited July 2011
    Oh my bad, i attacked a corporate troll who was harrassing me and reported a spammer (turns out another corporate troll) who was trying to takeover all the developer like guilds.. So now I am the issue here, and the devs are out to get me..

Guess I'm banned! Cyanara, and good luck... Your on your own!
    edited July 2011
    Bugmaster I made a simple offer to you and like Lady Honda you were not interested so I let it go. I've been nothing but cordial to you and have even tried to help you with things, such as when you asked about running NWN on windows 7. Secondly I am not a corperate anything. I have a site dedicated to the promotion of game designers and guilds of many games and the 4 people who work with me all do it for free. There's no membership fees, no advertising and no hidden adjenda. The matter of fact I have a 9-5 job running a metals alteration and finishing department for a german gun manufacture. thats what I get paid for.

Now I'm not sure exactly where your getting your sugar cubes from but if you have some left over mail one or two over to me. It must be really good stuff.
    edited July 2011
    Someone bumped my thread?
  • reesekracusreesekracus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Thought I would inquire if this guild is still in planning? I see that it hasn't been replied to in a while.

If it is indeed going to be created/run I would like to be included if possible. I'm a RL DM for table-top and have already been planning my first creation.

I'll most likely be creating more than playing ;)