test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Xbox Beta - Leveling Quest Not Advancing

erkalynn22#2381 erkalynn22 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
I am unable to progress the whispering Caverns quest line to reach level 20 on beta shard since Mod 25 was released. When I speak to Jasper Steele and he instructs me to go to the upper vault, the quest path shows a broken arrow and when I just travel there and enter the upper vault and speak to the box the quest directs you to speak to he has nothing to say and no quests to give and you do not get credit for having entered the upper vault.

Comments

• erkalynn22#2381 erkalynn22 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    I am unable to progress the whispering Caverns quest line to reach level 20 on beta shard since Mod 25 was released. When I speak to Jasper Steele and he instructs me to go to the upper vault, the quest path shows a broken arrow and when I just travel there and enter the upper vault and speak to the box the quest directs you to speak to he has nothing to say and no quests to give and you do not get credit for having entered the upper vault.
  • roushtnroushtn Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    I’m glad someone posted this. I had the same thing happen today. After much research, and no answers, short of this bug goes back a number of years, I set out and reluctantly started a NEW character.

You should see the flames in my eyes, as it was 2 AM upon completion of the Wrathforge. I exit, pick up the quest from Jasper, almost had to buy a new controller. So, @nitocris83 , explain to me how a many years old bug has found it’s way back into the game.

Years ago, no one cared, because you didn’t have to worry about completing Whispering Caverns to progress in the game. That’s no longer the case. This completely stops any forward progress. I would suggest a fix rather quickly before you release Mod 25 to the live Server. You’ll find yourself with a lot of new players dropping the game as trash.

I’m mad enough having tried 2 different characters only to have the same outcome..

Also, on a side note. The rename tokens don’t work. Another aggravating issue.