Spider Key

2»

Comments

• Options
    tomatotgotchitomatotgotchi Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    > @percemer said:
    > Greetings,
    >
    > There is another issue preventing players to purchase this key and it is unfortunately difficult to reproduce it internally. The dev team is investigating and we hope to get this one fixed soon as well. Thanks again for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience!
    >
    > Regards,

Hey @percemer ,

A very large majority of the player base is having this issue now. Is it not possible to remove the requirement to buy the key or at the very least make a temporary version available in the Wondrous Bazaar? No offense, but "unable to reproduce" generally means the fix takes weeks or months to finally hit live. It is unrealistic to expect all the players in NW to buy a legendary key for this chest or just ignore it entirely after finally completing the dungeon (which isn't easy and is resource intensive for most).

One key a day for one month equals 30 legendary dragon keys, or 1500 Zen, to open a chest that is usually free assuming one has the currency. I'm not usually one to cry for compensation but there has to be some alternative.

If you need additional information on the issue please ask because almost every single person I know is having this issue now. There is certainly no lack of data to be shared to help you nail down the issue.
  • Options
    percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Greetings,

QA team has found the issue. The dev team is now doing its best to fix this issue for next week (hopefully April 11).

Thanks again for your patience!

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • Options
    krevgkrevg Member Posts: 98 Arc User
    @percemer the new Mod broke being able to make keys for many of us that had been able to make keys previously. This is extremely disappointing. I had four characters running mToS, and no I have no keys to use. My main character Talia is capped at 5000 coins, and I can't make a key. Every character on my account could make keys fine until last week's patch with the new mod. This really needs to be fixed right away, or just give people the ability to use skeleton keys on the second chest until the dev team can figure it out. Depending on the team, mToS can be very time and resource consuming, and it's really not acceptable to only allow access to one chest. I'm not spending my remaining legendary dragon keys to open that second chest.

I would suggest bumping this up on the priority list of things to fix. I'm now turning down numerous invites for mToS because of it. If you need an account to look at, please contact me @krevg and I'm happy to help you reproduce this issue any way I can. Until then, no more mToS runs for me.

Again, please let Skeleton Keys open the mToS chest until you can fix this.

Thank you.
  • Options
    ksellksell Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    @percemer
    please dont forget that standard version of this dungeon - one from normal dungeon Q - is using those keys also, which shouldnt be a thing
  • Options
    ttvsaintlucifer#3049 ttvsaintlucifer Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    I hate to be this guy but please tell me there's gonna be some sort of compensation. as soon as it was detected there should have been some way to get a key whether it be a dragon key or being able to buy one with AD on the bazaar. but were going on like 2 months of getting dragged along and its kind of ridiculous. I know it was hard to fix but just alienating everyone effected by this bug certainly wasn't the answer.
  • Options
    sergiopinto1976sergiopinto1976 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I just sent another ticket regarding this and I already have a few in private. To date, everything has been good words and that they are evaluating it, but 1 week has passed since the last response and we are still the same. I know that many of us have been affected by this bug, but not all report it or open private tickets or comment on it in the forums. It has been many weeks without being able to claim the key and the cost of resources vs 1 chest, has not compensated.

I hope they give a quick solution.
  • Options
    Hello @sergiopinto1976,

This issue has been fixed on April 13: https://www.playneverwinter.com/en/news-details/11541793

Can you share your character and account name so we can look into this?

Regards,
    Percemer
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • Options
    @percemer , good evening, on the 13th the bug was fixed and since then the key can be claimed, that's correct, but what those of us who have written in the forum and those who have opened private tickets for you are claiming here, is like you are going to compensate for all the weeks that we have not been able to claim the key. If you are going to solve this or not.

On the 15th, your colleague UZUL answered me this:

I will submit the compensation request along with the forum post you submitted. Any updates regarding the compensation should be posted on the news page, forum, or patch notes. If I receive an update before it was posted, I will let you know through this ticket.

All the best
  • Options
    @percemer the ticket I have open is #887529
  • Options
    Ah, I will ask on Monday. Thanks for your patience!
    Percemer
    ----------
  • Options
    Unfortunately, there are currently no plans for this, but it will still be further discussed internally. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Regards,
    Percemer
    ----------