test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

In Game Chat box unusable

ennileahennileah Member Posts: 145 Arc User
In Game Chat box is Zoomed in amd runs off the bottom corner of the screen, making it wholly unusable

Comments

• Options
    That's what mine looks like on an "imported" toon (the cleric healer/dps option). But it looks normal on the toon I created from scratch - however that one did not let me use the chat until I logged out and "imported" the aforementioned toon. I'm not sure which caused it to unlock the chat, though, obviously.
  • Options
    ennileahennileah Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    Yeah, I have just started a new toon and the chat box is back to the normal size on that one, so it is the imports that have the bug by the looks.
  • Options
    yolosfinest#2336 yolosfinest Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I have this same experience; a new toon has the appropriate text box but the issue is on every imported toon I have created.
  • Options
    rancidbone#9373 rancidbone Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Same issue for me too. All copied preset characters have the squashed chat window
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks folks! These reports are useful in helping us improve/troubleshoot issues with this new test shard. It functions differently than the PC test shard so we are still smoothing out issues.
  • Options
    jbt91#7812 jbt91 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    If I may also report another issue that the current test server for Xbox has, it is there is an issue involving the imported wizard character. The at will buttons, along with what would be the powers on the X and Y buttons do not function. This issue seems to be due to the original character the import was based on having key binds for those powers, as people have found that the Y power was bound to the Caps Locks key when they plugged a keyboard into their Xbox. Hope this information proves useful, as the imported wizard character is at the moment mostly unusable due to this issue.
  • Options
    percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Hello @jbt91#7812, thanks for reporting this issue. We will investigate!
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service