test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

¿BUG Assassin's Choker?

roleplayingtvroleplayingtv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 314 Arc User
edited November 2022 in Bug Reports (PC)
There is a BUG with ASSASSIN'S CHOKER, when you put it on the appearance of the necklaces is not visible, it disappears.
Video where you can see the bug:
https://youtu.be/rdycJ3Oh8ik

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks for reporting!
  • So I have an issue with neck appearances not displaying it's only happening when I have the Assassin's Choker on. I have tried disabling re-enabling, equipping and unequipping, closing the game etc. even restarting the xbox with no luck.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,182 Arc User
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • faldaril#4027 faldaril Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    Using the assassin's choker as a neck item whatever cloak I try to use to override the aesthetic in the "appearance" tab doesn't work. The problem is only visual since all the stats are there and it only happens with this item, if I replace the assassin's choker with any other cloak, everything works fine.
    "Siamo solo delle piadine in mano hai potenti della terra" (Cit. Complottista Anonimo Facebook)- Professional AoE Tester - Doom of Healers and Tanks
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,182 Arc User

Using the assassin's choker as a neck item whatever cloak I try to use to override the aesthetic in the "appearance" tab doesn't work. The problem is only visual since all the stats are there and it only happens with this item, if I replace the assassin's choker with any other cloak, everything works fine.

Yes, this bug has been known and reported for a long time ... almost since when item was available in the game.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • faldaril#4027 faldaril Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    Thanks for the answer :)
    "Siamo solo delle piadine in mano hai potenti della terra" (Cit. Complottista Anonimo Facebook)- Professional AoE Tester - Doom of Healers and Tanks
  • bajaresident#3792 bajaresident Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    This bug exists on the Tentacle Eye set as well, which came out at the same time I believe. Same item level.
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Hello,

Both issues (Assassin's Choker & Tentacle Eye) are known and will be fixed as soon as possible.

Thanks,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • odo#5624 odo Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    this is a reported issue since last November
  • olivilan#3541 olivilan Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Same with Hypnotizing Pendant, Not showing my Angel Wings!
  • olivilan#3541 olivilan Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Was this fixed? .. Same problem with Hypnotizing Pendant on xbox at least.
  • rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    Here we go agaaaaaaaaaaaaain............................ @percemer
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Threads merged.

Hello!

It's a known issue. I believe that the dev team has identified what is causing it, but they still need more time to fix it.

Thanks again for your patience!

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service