test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Game is broke since September maintenance look proofs inside

Hi dear DEV,
well I know you've been working on new content/mod or event(Repeat) but while you work diligently you broke the game almost entirely. the thumb rule is to build upon stable releases not buggy ones!!

in short a list of issue I started having with game since Juin-2022 I am using a PC ring that is impossible to fail with a game like Never Winter simply because it is powerful enough to run these games at ultra setting without a sweat sometimes I run an AI (Stable Difusion 2.0/custom model) Image generation on the background :P just for fun the games : Genshin Impact, God of War, Destiny 2, Fall Guys, Nioh, Borderland 3, Tomb raider many titles, Rocket League, Xcome2... these are on Epic. on Steam there is : Marvel avengers, FF15, Witcher 3, Sekiro,Devil May Cry(3-5 with deluxe mods), Need for Speed-Heat, ARK survival(3 mods) Sword Art Online... by the way my worst ping 44ms I know I am slow xD.

I hope this is enough for you to listen and not ask me silly things like my DXDiag or tracer output. If all these games and I didn't list them all just the most resources hungry of them. All these games run smoothly in ultra setting where as Never Winter in just on High setting.

YOUR ISSUES
  1. Disconnection from server reason Timed out connection/servers fails to respond Action: just traveling to another map or starting a Random Q or quest map. your response server is ok but lately instead of displaying I've been idle for 15min doing the above actions the game says connection timed out big LOL.
  2. Since September 20 maintenance the game takes 2min to load vs 20s before good improvement there
  3. Zen market slow to load connection issue again
  4. not even mentioning the out of this world Physics like mirage clone on the half buried on the ground or the jumping over a fence
The main course dig these photos these bugs are experienced with 5 up to 10 players in a single instance and 100s on a daily bases

On top of that I need to create an ARC account to be able to reach support or forums, we don't have access to preview servers, we can have the giveaways or gift distributed to arc account based players that is discrimination against game store players.

don't you dare tell me the server is normal or the issue is related to my PC or reinstall the game(was done way before and re-patched the whole 32Gb+ more than 5 times already)

I think with money I put I deserve better half money spent on Never Winter could buy me a PS5 or dozens of PC games top ranked!!

Comments

• Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Hello!

The large September patch included a new code branch which can bring with it issues that are not observed until the new code is live. Typically, in the past, we have coupled new code branches with module releases - by separating it this time, we are able to address issues prior to the module release with the goal of making launch day smoother. The team has been gathering all reported concerns and addressing them as quickly as possible.