test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PVP Campaign Completion Zen Market changes

@nitocris83 @rgutscheradev @lassor
Hey Devs and CMs,

Is there any chance you guys will be adding a PVP Campaign Completion token to the Zen market any time soon? Since you guys have said you have no plans for pvp at the moment or in the near future I would like the option to simply buy out the campaign and have it completed so i can get the Glory currency and the boons. In the 5 years i have been playing pvp has been completely dead except for 1 or 2 players waiting to ambush people in the pvp area of Icewind Dale. The PVP Campaign is the only one i have not been able to make any progress on and my ocd NEEDS that checkmark for my campaign list. Players will say they wont buy but lets be honest they will.

Also, can you folks change up the mounts and comps in the zen store? Feels like they have been the same for years. TAKE MY MONEY!!!

Comments

• Options
    fmseixas#2338 fmseixas Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    You can wait for chicken PvP event in april to progress in the campaign.
  • Options
    callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User

@nitocris83 @rgutscheradev @lassor
    Hey Devs and CMs,

Is there any chance you guys will be adding a PVP Campaign Completion token to the Zen market any time soon? Since you guys have said you have no plans for pvp at the moment or in the near future I would like the option to simply buy out the campaign and have it completed so i can get the Glory currency and the boons. In the 5 years i have been playing pvp has been completely dead except for 1 or 2 players waiting to ambush people in the pvp area of Icewind Dale. The PVP Campaign is the only one i have not been able to make any progress on and my ocd NEEDS that checkmark for my campaign list. Players will say they wont buy but lets be honest they will.

Also, can you folks change up the mounts and comps in the zen store? Feels like they have been the same for years. TAKE MY MONEY!!!

I will admit to pking toons in Icewind Dale quite a few times when my Barbie was properly fierce with 180k Power :)