test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] Zen Store failing to load.

After the patch on September 20th of 2022 the Zen store will not load. Instead the Zen Store will say "Please wait..." indefinitely. I have discussed this problem with other players. I have found around 5% of players are experiencing issues with the zen store. However, many are able to get the zen store to load after a minute of waiting, by selecting a new tab, or by opening the zen store through the button functionality instead of using the hotkey. I have not had such luck getting the zen store to load. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Neverwinter which failed to resolve this bug. I am happy to provide any additional info as necessary. I wish I had more reproducible steps, but after September 20th the zen store now fails to load, indefinitely saying "Please wait..." If useful I can provide my DxDiag information.

Best Answer

Answers

• godssun57#1318 godssun57 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I am a new user and have a $25.00 razor Gold card from swag bucks for gaming can I use it for Neverwinter.
  • jollyrodger#2800 jollyrodger Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Yes this issue is still occurring for me and a few other players that I know of. I could try and compile a list of users still facing this issue even after a registry purge and reinstall. Our solution to the issue thus far has been that we can only buy items through the mini-zen stores. Items that are still purchasable (Enchanted keys, Coal motes, Scrolls of life, preservation wards). The Zen store itself still has restricted functionality and our purchases are limited the previously mentioned items through admittedly convoluted means.
  • demenoss#9306 demenoss Member Posts: 205 Arc User
    I have been having a loading issue since the the last patch. I am not noting any restricted usage, just slow to load with the "Please wait.." warning mentioned @jollyrodger#2800 mentioned.
    Guild: Noble Misfits
    Silky Pan'teeze: Drow Wizard --- Madres de Nasae: Half-elf Rouge
    Kepler: Human Paladin --- Demenoss: Dragonborn Barbarian
    Divine Pan'teeze: Drow Cleric --- Nikki Sharparrow: Human Ranger
  • jollyrodger#2800 jollyrodger Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    The Zen store issue appears to be resolved. Thank you for the assistance with this bug.