XBOX ONE players constantly getting disconnected at the end of dungeons/trials

2»

Comments

• Options
    sleepy725sleepy725 Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    I see they managed to fix the zen store quickly lol
  • Options
    hardrockl1lhardrockl1l Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Hi @percemer and @nitocris83, any update of fixing these disconnection issues in dungeons, in Dragon Hunt runs, in leaving group or leaving dungeons through the exit portals? Every day, our Xbox players and myself lost lots of ADs and important items dropped from the last bosses (to get gears like the leaf in rVOS or reagent for rings from HC VoS) from being disconnected right after killing last bosses. Please fix these issues soon as possible please, and kindly accommodate players to make up for these loss of ADs, dungeons’ loots, etc. We saw new players working hard to earn rADs daily to improve their toons and stay in the game, but this disconnection issue is really hurting players and the game /game’s company reputation. We are loosing players with NW game having so many bugs!
    Check my game clip as one of many examples of being disconnected right after killing last golem in rVoS:
    https://1drv.ms/v/s!Akzn5URCZirLge9l-HYOowqplwrRxQ
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    edited October 2022
    sleepy725 said:

and not a single response on this thread either. Are there any devs or mods watching the forums? Should I just start making a new ticket every dragon flight or dungeon I have issues with?

There was one response 9 posts above yours posted on Oct 3.

*** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    unjustice#9983 unjustice Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Yeah its quite annoying to play and get disconnected for no reason. I can play other MP games just fine but this one. Its definitely a server/connection stability issue on their side and its needs to be addressed urgently.
  • Options
    drune#7799 drune Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    This is still happening going into third week.
  • Options
    drune#7799 drune Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Hello. (tap) (tap) Is this thing on? I have started posting this bug to Twitter and Instagram because we aint got no response here. :)
  • Options
    nativerock9015#2463 nativerock9015 Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    @nitocris83
    Still getting disconnected from game constantly, getting map transfer failed more and more then kicked from game also.