test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Queue of 10 - 3 healer

ene#5785 ene Member Posts: 85 Arc User
Hi @nitocris83 , the other day I queued for 10, Tiamat came out. Although we already had 2 healers in the party, the system instead of taking a dps took another healer so we are in a party of 10, 3 healers.

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks for reporting! We've attempted to track this issue previously but it has been a challenge to reproduce. I'll re-escalate.
  • liadan1984#8734 liadan1984 Member Posts: 315 Arc User

Thanks for reporting! We've attempted to track this issue previously but it has been a challenge to reproduce. I'll re-escalate.

Trial Queue will allow a combination of up to three healers and up to three tanks (unless that has changed recently). In theory (and I've seen it happen), you could have an RTQ with 3 healers, 3 tanks, and 4 DPS.

The MINIMUM Queue requirements is 2 healers and 2 tanks. Although it does say "6 DPS" as Queue requirements, the RTQ seems to see anything above 4 as a "nice to have".
    Lia
    Co-Guild Leader
    Ghost Templars L20
    Alliance: Tyrs Paladium
    Main: Cleric (Heals|DPS)
    Alt: Warlock
  • debni#2165 debni Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    I might be able to help here.
    There has been instances where i got pulled in a random queue with the wrong loadout due to the following:
    - I queue for a random queue as a healer (with no forgers box on belt)
    - while in queue waiting for players I swapped to my dps with forgers box in belt) to do quests.
    - I activated the forgers box in my belt by mistake and 10 min cool-down starts.
    - queue starts before my cool-down expires.
    - I get called in the random q with the dps loadout instead of the healer loadout I queue up originally with.
    - once cool-down ends for forges box the game automatically swapped my loadout to the header one I originally queued up with.

Not sure if this is the exact cause of the issue listed above but I thought i would share as it’s similar to what happened to me.

Hope it helps!
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User

Trial Queue will allow a combination of up to three healers and up to three tanks (unless that has changed recently). In theory (and I've seen it happen), you could have an RTQ with 3 healers, 3 tanks, and 4 DPS.

".
    That got changed at some point. I remember it used to be as you say but now it specifies 2 tanks, 2 healers. The queues have been reworked so many times that it is impossible to say when the change occurred.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother