test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Creations of Wonder Internal Cooldown

So i cam across a video from North side he and quite a few others are claiming that there is some sort of internal cooldown on the certain items from the creations of wonder pack, this cooldown appears to be affecting at least the coal motes and the bore worm, basically when if you manage to pull one you will not be able to pull another for what appears to be a set amount of time, North Side has posted a video on YouTube outlining this issue and by the looks of the video it may be true, so I'm here first to ask the devs is this an intended feature or a another bug you can't replicate and fix? Regardless of if it is intended or not is there anyway the devs might be able to tell us what is the time frame of the cooldown exactly? I won't hold my breath for a response though it would be nice, I realise the event ends today so you probably won't be acknowledging this post, but if there's anyway of knowing for certain what the cooldown is?

@cryptic39#8917 @nitocris83

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    I am on PC.
    I opened bags using 5 different characters. One after another one. Each character got one c-mote. None got bore worm but I already have bore worm account wide from last Gond event. No idea if that has any effect.

character 1: 100 bags.
    character 2,3,4: 200 bags
    character 5: 191 bags.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***