test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Collection

Good morning,

Me and others guild mates have noticed some items in collection won't add in collection. I tried to sommon mount but nothing, i try to rebuy it but nothing happens... How to fix ?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Hello! For collections not being added, it would be helpful if you could provide a list of impacted items. Thanks!
  • Options
    hadestemplar#9918 hadestemplar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,176 Arc User
    edited August 2022

Hello! For collections not being added, it would be helpful if you could provide a list of impacted items. Thanks!

Since it's similar issue I want to mention that some players still do have issue on PC platform too. Where companions are not added in collection.

As example icosahedron ioun stone, I got it and it's not added in my collection. Same issue is with Ioun stone of Might, fireblossom zealot. There are other companions too. Can't bring whole list in this moment, but can verify when I get chance to log in to game.

One thing I noticed is when you get as loot from dungeon or Zuma bag, system work just fine and add companions to collection. But when you get from zen store, or for specific packs from campaigns system fail to recognize that you have them.
    Post edited by hadestemplar#9918 on
    ========================================================================
    “The masses have never thirsted after truth. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim.
    Gustave Le Bon.

==================================================
  • Options
    oracle#9179 oracle Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    Often it is the case that only certain qualities of companions or mounts work in collections. For example, the epic version might add to your collection when a legendary or blue one won't. An account-wide legendary mount may not add itself to the collection and only the non-account-wide legendary equivalent will, or vice versa.