test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Shadow Drake mount STILL not available

I bought the shadow drake mount from the zen store the first time it became available years ago. As it was an account wide purchase I could claim it on every toon until it was removed from the zen store a week or so later. After that I was never able to see it in the zen store and so not able to claim on new toons.

Several times since the shadow drake mount was supposed to be available again in the zen store but I have still not been able see it or claim it.....

You have just announced that it's available again and I can still not see it.... Can you please fix this? I've posted every time it comes around again but nothing changes...

Comments

• Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Hello! It looks like you were able to obtain it again when it was recently available for a limited time. Please let us know if this is not the case.
  • Options
    masteryoda#6623 masteryoda Member Posts: 267 Arc User

Hello! It looks like you were able to obtain it again when it was recently available for a limited time. Please let us know if this is not the case.

If it was purchased it should always be visible regardless if its available to be purchased or not by others, like the celestial wings, which are no longer available to buy but those who have already purchased can still see it and claim it in the zen market, according to the op he has had this issue for years, so how about instead of asking him to confirm whether or not he was able to reclaim it recently because of it becoming available to buy again, you find out why its not visible to those who have already purchased it, its not right that someone has bought something that is supposed to reclaimable, only to find out they can only reclaim it when you lot arbitrarily decide to return it to the zen market for others to purchase. Regardless of whether the player was able to reclaim it recently or not you should be working on getting to the bottom and fixing it so that this isn't a persistent problem, something you seem to have failed at for multiple years according to the OP