test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Movement speed bonus enchantment bug

Come on fix the bug with the movement speed bonus enchantment, it occurs when a tank blocks with a shield, it likeits automatically unequipped when a tank holds their shield up, some may not think this a vital enchantment but as a Paladin it absolutely is vital, paladins have nothing to help them keep pace with everywl other character except working on base movement speed, plus it costs an arm and leg to upgrade enchantments to mythic these days and effectively this bug makes this enchantment almost useless when it happens, come on cryptic this isn't on....either fix the bug or reimburse all coal motes and all glyphs of potency we have used to upgrade a useless enchantment. It getting silly the amount of bugs I have to deal with as a tank and the hate from other players when your slacking behind due to a fault in the game that majority of players don't have to struggle with as much because they have dashes and teleportation or encounters that just straight up make them run fast the paladin has none of this and now one of the largest contribution to paladin movement speed is broken.
@cryptic39#8917 @nitocris83 I don't know why I bother tagging these people they never respond but here you go please deal with this issue and please don't take half a year to do something.

Comments

• Options
    masteryoda#6623 masteryoda Member Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited August 2022
    Post edited by masteryoda#6623 on
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Post edited by masteryoda#6623 on
  • Options
    modlesiemodlesie Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited August 2022
    +1, basic mechanic like movement speed and bugged more than 1 year...this is just absurd
  • Options
    to developers don't say you can't reproduce this bug literally all you have to do is equip the enchantment on a tank and toggle your shield a boom bugged as clear as day. Again can't stress enough how this bug is causing issues especially for the paladin who has no power like the fighter that can boost speed all the while it quite clear tanks need to be in the action first inorder to perform their role to the best of their ability. I don't know how long this bug has been a thing as I have only recently been experiencing it but regardless of how long its been in the game considering its extremely costly to upgrade enchantments they should be working as intended.
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Still no acknowledgement from devs ofcourse
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    modlesiemodlesie Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    Still nothing...bwahahahaha :D basic stat bugged for more than year now, this is just ridiculous.

COME ON DEVS FIX THIS LOOOL

@nitocris83