test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Some suggestions for QoL improvements, issue report... And a little surprise to add to Zen Market

geoblaze#5736 geoblaze Member Posts: 7 Arc User
edited July 2022 in Player Feedback (PC)
Hello,

I was wondering if I could share and provide some ideas for some Quality of Life improvements on the game, regarding Mount, Companion, Collection... And a little wild suggestion that crossed my mind a few days ago and could be added to the Zen Market.

And also, I would take time to point out an abberation with the new "participation token" currecy from event like the Siege of Neverwinter.

° Fixing or adjusting the reward "Glyph of Potency" available in the participation token vendor :

-> The glyph of potency is depictured as a stand-alone item for 10 tokens. However, even without any discount in the Wondrous Bazar, one
single glyph can be purchased for 50k AD.

-> The thing is that 50k AD is the amount available in the AD box that can be purchased from that same vendor for only 4 tokens. Which
bring the need to adjust the price, since buying 1 glyph from the vendor cost 2,5x the price for 1 glyph from Wondrous Bazar.

->Which is a aberration, since for 2 glyph from the vendor (20 tokens), we player would be able to buy 5 glyph from the Wondrous Bazar for
the same amount of token if we choose to buy 5x50k AD box for 4 tokens each (4x5=20 tokens).

As such, it would be nice to adjust the price of the glyph, or eventually providing 3 glyph instead of 1 for 10 token, giving a little bonus for stacking that much token before buying. Or if it's already is, editing the description or icon to indicate the reward contain more than 1 glyph.

° Due to the neverending growing of mount in the game, suggest adding a "Random Mount" selection in the Mount list that, upon summoning mounts (not in battle of course), trigger the appearance of a randomly selected mount equipped by the character.

° Suggest adding possibility to exchange unused or already equipped Mount and Companion for another kind of item or currency, based on the quality of the item traded.

°° The item or currency is up to the Dev decision. It also would provide alternative for people that have an overwhelming amount of character
linked duplicates rewards, like from Simril bags.

° Suggest adding a retrocompatibility of the Collection tab between all character on one single account if one example of the item has been equipped on one of its character.

°° Obviously, it does not concern Class specified gears and items.

° Suggest return obsoletes items that has been available from the Antiquities vendor that are still obtainable in old Lockbox or Zen Market offer.

°° If they were removed due to some excessive amount of AD delivered to player, they could be traded for a lesser price than before.

And the last but nor least :smile:

° A little wild suggestion, but one of that the Dev could incorporate into the Zen Market for more interest to invest in the game :

Adding the possibility to purchase Main Screen Lobby from previous updates, along with their primary soundtrack and background design. For example, Lobbies from Ravenloft or Chult realease with their respectives main title sound effect.
That would give the player the possibility to show their nostalgia for the previous updates of Neverwinter that they liked the most, and providing profit for content that has already been builded once in the game.

°° When a new mod is released, it could be possible to forcefully switch the lobby to the one from the new release for a limited time, then
giving choice to the player to switch back to the one(s) they purchased. Or not doing so and giving the choice to the player right straigh after
switching it to the new lobby upon the 1st logging (so they can at least have a idea of what the new lobby look like if they want to add it to
their collection). Up to the Dev.

I do hope some official people around would take interest in my suggestions and report it the Dev team (and Commercial team or anyone in charge of the Zen Market catalog for the last suggestion eventually).

Thank you for reading. And best regards.

GeoBlaze

PS : If it's not the right section to post that kind of thread, can we please guide me to the adequate one ?
Post edited by geoblaze#5736 on

Comments

• Options
    ksellksell Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    Adding the possibility to purchase Main Screen Lobby from previous updates

Would be nice to have option for "flat screen" ; disabled animations, just screen/art of standard one.
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    I'll pass this thread on to the rest of the team.
  • Options
    panthersnbraves#7735 panthersnbraves Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    re: stale stuff - I realized I have 7 bonding stones I forgot to swap, now they are unable?

also, I would add - Mastercrafting components that are no longer valid should be tagged? I know most of the "base" stuff can be swapped, but are laminate blades useful anymore? I can't go through every single recipe for each item, and I have a "bag full" issue all the time.
  • Options
    grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    The currencies have been mismatched for years, at least since 2016.
  • Options
    masterogamasteroga Member Posts: 474 Arc User
    The random mount idea is amazing