test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes: NW.137.20220522a.18

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
Neverwinter on Console will undergo scheduled maintenance tomorrow, July 12, 7am to 9am PT. Patch Notes are available.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/playstation/neverwinter/news/detail/11521223

Comments

• Options
    gankdalf#8991 gankdalf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 930 Arc User
    Where is the BoA changes?..

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Gankdalf The Icehole █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

• Options
    masteryoda#6623 masteryoda Member Posts: 267 Arc User
    Fix 1 ring when there's like 5 items at least that don't work as intended is going to take you a month to fix each item or what?
  • Options
    rosey#6015 rosey Member Posts: 1 New User
    Is it going to be on soon? This definitely isn't within the 7-9am time frame. Lol
  • Options
    arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User

Is it going to be on soon? This definitely isn't within the 7-9am time frame. Lol

Already happened, 9am PST was 2 hours before your post.
  • Options
    chaderickrax#3780 chaderickrax Member Posts: 245 Arc User
    arazith07 said:

But can you get into the game? I get "Something went wrong with this game or app" every time I try to start Neverwinter, 45 minutes after the expected window closed. PC has the green light and loads normally, but after a 26 GB download, the PS seems to be a free service to send error reports to Sony...no game at all.

• Options
    arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User

arazith07 said:

But can you get into the game? I get "Something went wrong with this game or app" every time I try to start Neverwinter, 45 minutes after the expected window closed. PC has the green light and loads normally, but after a 26 GB download, the PS seems to be a free service to send error reports to Sony...no game at all.

I would be very concerned if we could not get into the game for...over 2 months.
  • Options
    I'm suffering from migraine, so I'm going to go with the understanding that I wrote something that wasn't intentional.

PS isn't loading for me, and I found at least one other person on these forums saying the same is true for them, as well.

Have you been able to get into NeverWinter today, post-update? I'm trying to figure out if it's local or widespread.
  • Options
    Nevermind - just found this:

Update 2 - September 20 @ 9:30am PT.

PlayStation maintenance for Neverwinter has been extended. We do not have an ETA at this time but will provide updates when available. We appreciate your patience.

Please note that the EBS timeframe may not reflect the most updated schedule.
  • Options
    masteryoda#6623 masteryoda Member Posts: 267 Arc User
    Still no update....
  • Options
    jebediah#1360 jebediah Member Posts: 11 Arc User

Still no update....

Go here https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1265981/update-x2-all-platforms-extended-maintenance-september-20 for updates on current maintenance issue for PlayStation.