test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Dragon Armour Error - Serene Robes of the Dragon Hunter, Does Not Proc Critical Strike After Died

ivansoong#2073 ivansoong Member Posts: 28 Arc User
edited July 2022 in Bug Reports (PC)
Dear Developer,

I do hope developers can escalate this issues to resolve it as soon as possible as GM Ehdione suggested me to post it here. It takes great effort to grind this Serene Robes of the Dragon Hunter fighting numerous scary dragons. The issue is when I buffed with potion like Sunlord's Elixer and Squash Soup before the combat the armour does not proc the critical strike to maximum 12% if I died and revived afterwards in the combat. GM Ehdione suggested to re-equip the armour and it is not possible during the middle of combat. It happened the same in the skirmishs/trials/Dungeaons/Reapers. I have to wait another round of combat within the same game buffed with potions to proc the critical strikes.

One day, I DID NOT buff with anything (potions and foods) and continue fighting in the dungeons/trials/dragons and it does proc the critical strike even after died and being revived afterwards ONLY IF I DO NOT buff anything with potions or foods. I do hope the developer can solve this issues as soon as possible because GM Ehdione said I was the first one reported this issues. Yeah, I know most of them care less to double check or fighting to get the armour like the ribcage armour to proc 7.5% CA and CS so I was the one considered to be first reporting this bug.

Thank you for your kind attention.

Comments

• Options
    masteryoda#6623 masteryoda Member Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited July 2022
    Alot of broken gear and so far only silence from the devs, it's very frustrating putting in weeks grind to get any piece of gear to than find out it doesn't work as intended, from the dragon protection ring to these serene robes plus more, come on @cryptic39#8917 @nitocris83 fixing all this gear should be a high priority why are we not hearing anything about this from the developers.
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Thank you for reporting. Issue is being escalated and we will attempt to reproduce it internally.
  • Options
    kristykay69kristykay69 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2022
    I have also experienced this issue with the Serene Robes of the Dragon Hunter. When you die and are resurrected you gain revive sickness. While revive sickness is active you do not gain critical strike percents at all. Once you remove revive sickness things go back to normal.
    Post edited by kristykay69 on