test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Kessel's Retreat - no way out!

kotoamatzukamikotoamatzukami Member Posts: 41 Arc User
It happened to me the twice now (I think since the new mod came out although I'm not sure about this; didn't play KR for quite a while) that I'm stuck after killing the boss. There simply is no portal!
Or better said, not a visible one. Because where the portal SHOULD BE (in between the 2 chests) is a small area I can't walk, it's like I am walking into an invisible wall (and no, it's not the end of the map -> if I make 2 steps left or right, THEN I can still move forward).
Has anyone else experienced this? I didn't find any other threads regarding this, but I don't think I'm the only one that this is happening to, is it?

Comments

• plan009plan009 Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    It was mentioned somewhere and, yeah, I’ve had it happen every time I’ve been in there recently. Everyone else is like “?” and I just tell them it’s a bug and to use the “X” in the corner of the mini map to leave if they don’t have a signpost.
    "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." - Socrates
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    I reported this the day the module launched. It was fine the previous day. Hopefully it will get fixed faster than the small IWD HEs not giving black ice.

You can also get out by clicking your character's name on the HUD and selecting 'Leave Map' from the dropdown menu.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,214 Arc User
    On the may be related topic, it appears if you fail in Illusionist's Gambit, there is also no normal way out. Yes, I used 'Leave Map' to get out.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • kotoamatzukamikotoamatzukami Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    plan009 said:

[...] and I just tell them it’s a bug and to use the “X” in the corner of the mini map to leave if they don’t have a signpost.

Huh, didn't know that.
    pitshade said:

You can also get out by clicking your character's name on the HUD and selecting 'Leave Map' from the dropdown menu.

Didn't know that, either. :D

Thx guys for the responses and suggestions.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Escalated!
  • olocancom#0595 olocancom Member Posts: 94 Arc User

Escalated!

@nitocris83 It's not just Kessel. Infernal Citadel and Vault of Stars both show a portal but there's no interaction. Haven't tested others.