test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Xbox] Neverwinter: Dragonslayer Launch Week Issues

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
This thread is to report bugs related to the new content or that began with the release of Dragonslayer. Please do not report previously discovered bugs (either on live or on preview) or general feedback. All unrelated comments will be moved so that the team can better focus on the new issues.

NOTE: If you post an issue on this thread, please be assured that it is being read. Time will be spent reviewing issues and escalating them as efficiently as possible. We are not able to respond or give detailed updates to each individual post but all feedback and reports are being received.

Comments

• Options
    fns2005fns2005 Member Posts: 350 Arc User
    The ancient green dragon's debuff mass dispel removes player dragon potions and scrolls, heal over times, and the healer's mark. Is this working as intended?
  • Options
    The glowing line quest path was missing from the intro dragon hunt quests. It took me a while to figure out where to go to continue the dragon fights.
  • Options
    marcuswelby#9526 marcuswelby Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    The new event mount for the Jubilee is advertised as account-wide unlock in Elminster's description of event rewards ("Confetti Machination - Account"), but it is not reclaimable anywhere for accounts that have purchased one.
  • Options
    jaosncoys#9850 jaosncoys Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited June 2022
    Some have found a glitch to get more than the 80 cap, seen players who have already purchased the Tactful leathers, serene hood, gloves, boots and rings on one toon.

These players should be identified and the items taken away from them.

Think you ought to get that ban hammer out again !!!
  • Options
    Devout Clerics are constantly stuck in combat between dragon fights. Symbol held high, I can't drop an altar to clear my revive sickness. Luckily, some players know about this cleric bug, and will drop an alter for you. If not, your SOL. Also, stuck in combat at the end and can't grab the chest, until it goes away eventually after a while.
  • Options
    jslegge1901jslegge1901 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    Bards Sheltering Etude seems to be applying to companions causing the Bard to be locked in to eternal combat. At the end of the dragon run I must defeat myself and go back to the chest or wait until the effect has expired. Using my daily (which was the best solution the last time this bug was present in the game) does not resolve the problem.
  • Options
    I did an adult green dragon yesterday with no modifiers and each time it would spawn the 2 ghost dragon's, they seemed to do more damage that the dragon and killed me and another player on our team. Please check the damage on these ghost dragons for green adult.
  • Options
    sh00th3r3#1554 sh00th3r3 Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    Hopefully I have this in the correct thread but I don't see the crystalline warhorse available to claim on other characters from the rewards claim/home menu after equipping the account mount.
  • Options
    After this week's patch, you no longer receive the notification that you've reached the weekly cap on dragon ridges.
  • Options
    sh00th3r3#1554 sh00th3r3 Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    Just completed a malabogs. Got a mount token from one of the mimic chests. Got 10 unbind tokens from the end of dungeon chest rewards. Exited dungeon and immediately went to deposit in shared bank, no mount or unbind tokens to deposit. Dont even see a spot for them in my riches tab, so I definitely did not receive the rewards.
  • Options
    Th fix to the green dragon's mass dispel didn't work, it still removes dragon potions and scrolls and invocation blessings.
  • Options
    Ever since mod 23 launch, the exit portal after defeating the final boss in vault of stars has been bugged. You can't interact, you have to signpost out.
  • Options
    psyche315psyche315 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I think this is the correct place to put this, my roommate and I play together and during the dragon fights the dragon will go invisible and untargetable. However it will show up on their screen and be targetable. Also not all of the dragon animations do not show when they make their attacks. As well as each dragon has a special ground effect that does not fully show, the green dragon will put a green mist in the air and the red will put flames on the ground. But it will not show a red circle on the ground under it. U can only see a faint animation in the air just above the ground. Is it working as intended or am I not seeing the full animation. Same with white dragon, it puts ice on the ground that slows and freezes you, however you cannot see that there s a ground effect their and you only know it's there bu taking damage from it.
  • Options
    The mythic boots the Superior Stompers of the Dragon Hunt are bugged and not increasing Outgoing Healing.
  • Options
    rewrite#6086 rewrite Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Unable to donate items classified as gems to stronghold coffer.
  • Options
    stjerne#4481 stjerne Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi I bought zen trough xbox store and got the VIP for 1 month. But did not receive my first time buyer gift from arc games. And its been more then 24 hours. My account name is STJERNE. P
  • Options
    A new bug I've witnessed this weekend is dragon hunts playing random boss audio dialogue from dungeons/trials I ran earlier that day Lomm, Svardborg, MSP.