test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

HDPS?

mparcher#3106 mparcher Member Posts: 192 Arc User
This term is used often and it probably stands for high dps. But what is a HDPS player? How do we know? Or when can a player classify themselves as a hdps?

Comments

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    They can't tell you what it is, but they know it when they can't see it.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    sagakaiyume#0847 sagakaiyume Member Posts: 402 Arc User
    Pointless term, usually used by players who don't know what a "hdps" is, just know they can't complete anything without asking for someone to carry them.

Vos is the current "hardest" dungeon and can easily be 4 maned, IC/CR are the hardest RCs, can easily be 3 maned.

Tomm and Zariel are now a joke (if you know mechanics) simply to due IL/power creep, so even with a bunch of poorly geared players, you can still skip quite a bit.

Crown is only place you need good dps. The asking price, bare minimum, seems to be 450k EncDps, if you wish to have a goal. At 450k encdps, you can solo all random ques without an issue and hard carry vos runs. People are able to hit over 1m EncDps, so have fun deciding what in the world Hdps even means.
  • Options
    mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    Half DPS.
  • Options
    reeper#9973 reeper Member Posts: 129 Arc User
    I always wonder how much you have to smoke to become HDPS. I avoid those ppl asking for it when they make parties