test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Official: Bard fixes coming to Preview

12345679»

Comments

• jslegge1901jslegge1901 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited October 2022
    Hi, I know this is an older thread so I apologize if this isn't the place for this.

I noticed the overload wards for the stronghold overloads don't activate on your targets unless using Arppegio. While I use this ability frequently, I wish it would activate on all healing. Is this working as intended or is it possible to have this mechanic fixed in the future?

Additionally, for all classes minus the paladin, marking your target causes yourself and the target to become locked in eternal combat. This means if the healer doesn't know what's happening, they and the tank become stuck at doors unable to continue. This can be very frustrating especially on consoles with no keyboard where you have to tell the healer to unmark you. Even more frustrating if there's a language barrier or the healer simply ignores you. *edit* this also severely decreases divinity/performance regen between fights, and the ability to change powers/mounts/ companions.

Lastly, baseline is good... great? Not really. While I enjoy getting constantly knocked around and stunned, baseline is very time consuming and easily canceled by even the slightest breeze. For the amount of time it takes to fully complete, the return seems minimal. Could we see an increase in performance gain or have a most CC immunity feature added to this ability? Or *fingers crossed* a little bit of both?

Thank you for your time.
  • shadow3150shadow3150 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I agree about the delay when entering tab. There is no need to check it on the server, because the presence of performance points is also checked during the use of songs. Why double check? Healers should work quickly, but this problem only gets in the way.

I also find it wrong that all other healing classes have skills that work as a buff to restore divinity. The bard is forced to charge the skill for up to 10 seconds to restore 200 units of performance. I'm talking about the Bassline. In difficult dungeons, especially in the temple of the spider, there is absolutely no time for this.

Thanks a lot for the other fixes =)